Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning everyone... This is my first real post here and many know me for my photos..... (0;

So, with that, I am starting my morning's selection from the bag on the left....

The 2014 'Christmas Blend' is available only during the holidays and I have started a collection of the bags as they all dated.

Enjoying the the freshly poured French Roast in a cobalt blue celestial themed mug (0: imagejpg1-1200.jpg

Notice the BOSE in the background!

• Like 4

Good morning everyone... This is my first real post here and many know me for my photos..... (0;

So, with that, I am starting my morning's selection from the bag on the left....

The 2014 'Christmas Blend' is available only during the holidays and I have started a collection of the bags as they all dated.

Enjoying the the freshly poured French Roast in a cobalt blue celestial themed mug (0: imagejpg1-1200.jpg

Notice the BOSE in the background!

he has khorns in his incredible listing room

• Like 2

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 19 Jan 2015 - 10:44 AM, said: he has khorns in his incredible listing room

I would think that makes up for it, he knows that was in the picture, he's such a tease. :lol:

Good looking cup though . :emotion-21:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

• Moderators
Tarheel, on 19 Jan 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:Tarheel, on 19 Jan 2015 - 08:58 AM, said: She has one of those Green Egg grills by the way.

LF is sounding better and better. :D

The green eggs are really a smoker also, and from what I have read a good one, especially if you live where it's cold, they are well insulated and hold temps very well even in freezing weather.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

• Moderators
Trying to bounce back from the gin/southern comfort/beer night last night.

With that combination I would imagine it does feel rough, I am still sticking with the honey, actually turned someone new on to it this weekend, you should get commission with all the new customers. :emotion-55:  

• Like 2

Good afternoon friends....

Just checking in during my lunch break..

Ahhh, the Bose Wave System.......

Well, everyone who has been on RTM knows me pretty well, and there are TWO of these on the second floor, one in the kitchen and the other in the formal dinning room.. Believe it or not, they fill the whole house with music if they are cranked (0:

HECK, even our late friend Boxx has one ((0: The other thing is, they are a product of my state, so why not buy a little local ;0)

So......can I still hang out with you guys ?? Pretty please?? I make good coffee (((0;

.....more later

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 6

• Moderators

Thanks Billybob, it was just some pics from in the yard, someone else was walking around taking pics of people and groups, I just wanted a couple pics of the bar being used since I didn't know anyone. It was fun, it's not like we have get togethers all the time, well of that size anyway, there already talking about doing it again so who knows. 

I have to say they were great and the next day my son in law picked up a few empty bottles and cups around the bar and it was done, nothing like parties when we were young.

• Like 2

• Moderators
So......can I still hang out with you guys ?? Pretty please?? I make good coffee (((0;

Of course as long as you don't try to convince us they sound better than your real speakers. :o

Room filling sound........... :)  Well technically it is a horn, a curvy one but still somewhat a horn. 

• Like 2