Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@Mikekid  Yea, that.  All of it,  I should have just posted the grillin burger meme and been done with it.  😂  But nooooo, it was like 430 AM and I'm starin at this machine like a possum/armadillo or whatever in a sea of headlights on the inter-state.  Go to bed old man!  😂

Yea, goin back to bed.  Right after I fill mah coffee mugga up again.  

78132001-2232531763517942-79274070415916

:)

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

It came out OK. I think we have a good 200 lbs. It's getting cut up and weighed, for one pound boxes.

The pigs were stuffed with lemongrass, garlic, ginger and onions. Tastes ok...

20240526_105111~2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

It came out OK. I think we have a good 200 lbs. It's getting cut up and weighed, for one pound boxes.

The pigs were stuffed with lemongrass, garlic, ginger and onions. Tastes ok...

20240526_105111~2.jpg

Thanks....now I'm forced to cook up some porkbelly in the smoker tomorrow. An all day endeavor. 😒 But so effing worth it!!! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay...so, the DVD player arrived. As mentioned I intended to use it as a transport and use my Schiit Mani 2 as a dac. I'm running from the coaxial digital out on the dvd player to the audio in on the Mani. Obviously from there I am running from the audio out on the Mani to audio in on the amplifier. Any thoughts on why this is not working? Please try to be kind as I am a rank amateur at best.

• Like 2

DVD player to Mani to Rogue Audio Sphinx V3 Magnum I had everything plugged in correctly and the Mani was on. I'm guessing maybe I need to find the correct dip switch settings on the bottom of the Mani. 

• Like 4

On 5/27/2024 at 3:32 PM, Abomb said:

Seriously Amazon?!?!?! You deliver the external DAC but you don't deliver the digital audio coax?!?!? *** Hats!!! Every last one of those Effers!!! 😠

amazon has been trying to get me to bundle separate items into single boxes, single delivery for a few years. It worked back then.  NOW? they don't even ship until four days later no matter what. Oh and every item is in it's own box.

To top it off they say it is delivered when there are neighbors, real couriers, bambi, possums or whatever out there... on video from the doorbell to the phone to see.

"they" aren't on video, I deduce because they did not leave it at my front or back door. amazon will no longer ship me any Bar Harbor natural New England Clam Chowder after two delivered (they say) items were not delivered to me.

&*$% `em just got my Blue Crab Bisque straight from ME!!

Been on prime for over a decade, looking at alternatives since they hate what I love here anyhow.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

amazon has been trying to get me to bundle separate items into single boxes, single delivery for a few years. It worked back then.  NOW? they don't even ship until four days later no matter what. Oh and every item is in it's own box.

To top it off they say it is delivered when there are neighbors, real couriers, bambi, possums or whatever out there... on video from the doorbell to the phone to see.

"they" aren't on video, I deduce because they did not leave it at my front or back door. amazon will no longer ship me any Bar Harbor natural New England Clam Chowder after two delivered (they say) items were not delivered to me.

&*$% `em just got my Blue Crab Bisque straight from ME!!

Been on prime for over a decade, looking at alternatives since they hate what I love here anyhow.

Uhhmmm....any for sale??? 😛

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Abomb said:

Uhhmmm....any for sale??? 😛

Maybe I'll walk down to the dock after coffee in the am. Not been there before lunchtime yet. Ate all my Goldfish, have to get more for the bisque!

I'm on a roll getting back to normal... coffee three days in a row! It's been every day for forty years until about Jan this year, then once a week or so. Got a good JBM Blend, 100% is too much $ now, :angry:  (*^^%*

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Abomb said:

"This is my system, there are many like it but this one is mine...". , and so on and so forth. 🙃

Very nice @Abomb 

It is good when everything comes together...ENJOY!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1