Post of the Year

oldtimer

• 3 months later...

dtel, on 06 Jun 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:snapback.png

by the time you leave you feel grateful, sad, happy, a little sick and kind of in shock, probably have cried off and on also. It's an unbelievable story which unless you were there can't really understand

i dated a gal once and asked for a second date. She said no. I asked why and she described our date that same way.

Chalk this up for Big Stew.

• Like 2

dtel, on 06 Jun 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:snapback.png

by the time you leave you feel grateful, sad, happy, a little sick and kind of in shock, probably have cried off and on also. It's an unbelievable story which unless you were there can't really understand

i dated a gal once and asked for a second date. She said no. I asked why and she described our date that same way.

Chalk this up for Big Stew.

I know it's vain to "like" something written about you; but, i "liked" oldtimer's post because i really wanted to know what you folks were experiencing. I must say, i'm a little bit impressed.

Edited by BigStewMan

• Moderators
i'm a little bit impressed.

Your right it's very impressive, it's addicting I am weak and had to try it myself. You know you don't have to make us feel worse, we already know we all can't all be you and that's hard enough to deal with all by itself. :(

My hopes are to one day meet the great BSM myself, I promise to control myself, don't worry I can do it. :excl2:

• Like 2

i'm a little bit impressed.

Your right it's very impressive, it's addicting I am weak and had to try it myself. You know you don't have to make us feel worse, we already know we all can't all be you and that's hard enough to deal with all by itself. :(

My hopes are to one day meet the great BSM myself, I promise to control myself, don't worry I can do it. :excl2:

would you even help me cross the street? (anyone that's been on the forum for a while will get that one).

That reminds me of a recent situation. I was looking at decanters for the bar and the one I liked didn't seem to have the stopper. The sales guy couldn't find it and went to the back to see if it had been returned loose for some reason. He came back and said no it's not there but I can make you a good deal on it. Just then I noticed a sort of false bottom and said wait a minute---it's on the bottom underneath this piece of cardboard---well---you could still make me a good deal on it? No. I bought it anyway, happy enough that it was whole.

• Like 2

He ran away like I was Ben Davidson.

My all-time favorite Raider was Jack Tatum.

heard a funny story from Ahmad Rashad. He said when he was a rookie, he was watching the Raiders get off the bus. Big guys, wearing leather jackets and sunglasses (at night). He said it was quite intimidating and then someone told him, "that's the coaching staff." He said he was in a bar once with some Raider players. Jack Tatum got pretty drunk and went to leave and walked into a closet. Ahmad said everyone waited about 30 minutes before they dared to laugh.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1