Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HA! I had to look up ditch weed.

Some of that ditch weed may not hurt you, but this can kill.

A little will get you High.

A little more will put you to sleep.

A little more and you will not wake up.

Jimsonweed

330px-Bielu%C5%84_dzi%C4%99dzierzawa_Dat

The James-Town Weed (which resembles the Thorny Apple of Peru, and I take to be the plant so call'd) is supposed to be one of the greatest coolers in the world. This being an early plant, was gather'd very young for a boil'd salad, by some of the soldiers sent thither to quell the rebellion of Bacon (1676); and some of them ate plentifully of it, the effect of which was a very pleasant comedy, for they turned natural fools upon it for several days: one would blow up a feather in the air; another would dart straws at it with much fury; and another, stark naked, was sitting up in a corner like a monkey, grinning and making mows [grimaces] at them; a fourth would fondly kiss and paw his companions, and sneer in their faces with a countenance more antic than any in a Dutch droll.

In this frantic condition they were confined, lest they should, in their folly, destroy themselves — though it was observed that all their actions were full of innocence and good nature. Indeed, they were not very cleanly; for they would have wallowed in their own excrements, if they had not been prevented. A thousand such simple tricks they played, and after eleven days returned themselves again, not remembering anything that had passed.

I grow it for fun, we call em Moon flowers because they bloom at night and die in the morning.