Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

Proof that the second mouse gets the cheese! :P Now only if he can lift his friend. :o

Seen this somewhere else and thought it was funny.

Think your having a bad day >

badday2.jpg

Edited by Fjd

Breaking in a new smoker this week.  Gave my old one to my brother who just moved back  to the area.  He` had multiple outdoor contraptions but space limitations led him to only bring back the gas monster. Yeah well he's younger and still educable.  So I bought a little side draft unit and am into the learning curve.  Spare ribs today,   I had the old CAB down pat, but it's all good since I can show him exactly how to use it.  We smoked a 21 pound turkey on the old gal for thanksgiving and it was amazing.  Anyway just pulled the ribs and roshamboed them (faux cambro) but roshambo sounds so much better.

• 3 weeks later...

i'd like to squelch some rumors I see circulating: I am not now, nor will I ever, stop being snarky with a cranky edge. I'd be quite boring without such attitudes and they are deeply intertwined with my personality. Now, I may be a bit more thoughtful and huggable from time to time. .. but don't you dare get used to it. :P

• Like 1

• Moderators

This should tic off quite a few people, I think there loosing it over in Russia.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-lists-transgender-people-among-those-unfit-drive-123819406.html

MOSCOW (AP) — New Russian road safety regulations bar transsexuals, transvestites and others with sexual "disorders" from driving, ostensibly for medical reasons.

The new regulations have been criticized by rights activists, who see them as unconstitutional and likely to exacerbate an already hostile climate for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in Russia.