Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

Mr. Smith --- I realize that you are the patriarch of this thread; but, must you make it an educational one? Mindless babble has an important role on this forum.

​By the way, they aren’t pronounced the same everywhere.  Dtel can tell us how the Cajuns pronounce it--our Canadian brothers says "disk, eh"; and out here in SoCal, it must be pronounced "auto-mo-tive dec-o-rat-ion", as i see some of our permanent visitors from south of the border hanging discs from their rear view mirror--they’re sparkly. Hopefully, i lowered the IQ of this thread back to it’s natural level.

Cheers.

Steve

27dd39065116dd636291836c3b557377bd42c8e3

• Like 1

Well done, thanks, I almost learnt something and it kind of hurt. :mellow: I feel better now

And very nice Mr Mungkiman, I like the look of a shaved cat, strange I know.

Poodle cut does look strange on a cat.  Cat does not appear to appreciate the cut.

• Like 1

Well done, thanks, I almost learnt something and it kind of hurt. :mellow: I feel better now

And very nice Mr Mungkiman, I like the look of a shaved cat, strange I know.

I have a cat that has very little hair.....he is like a warm peach :-)

i gave this a “like” however i find both statement a bit disturbing.  cats with no hair?  

He is freaky looking...people come in the house and say.....is....is that a cat? We have two. The bread is Cornish Rex. Do a google.

We got our first Rex's 20+ years ago. The last one past a few years ago. We found a breeder and got two more about a few months back. They are really not you regurlar cat :-)

He is freaky looking...people come in the house and say.....is....is that a cat? We have two. The bread is Cornish Rex. Do a google.

We got our first Rex's 20+ years ago. The last one past a few years ago. We found a breeder and got two more about a few months back. They are really not you regurlar cat :-)

maybe i wouldn’t be allergic to it then?  cats make my eyes water and nose goes crazy.

People with allergies get them, thay have very little dander. Now there is cat that has no hair, that is a Sphynx cat. I saw a pair of them this year. The owner told me she has to wash them once a week, and they leave oil spots.....yuck

if i ever get a cat, it will not wear a hat (oh crap, where is this conversation going?)

• Like 1

People with allergies get them, thay have very little dander. Now there is cat that has no hair, that is a Sphynx cat. I saw a pair of them this year. The owner told me she has to wash them once a week, and they leave oil spots.....yuck

if i ever get a cat, it will not wear a hat (oh crap, where is this conversation going?)
I don't know....I'm lost.....I'm just post crapping....
  • Like 1