For Sale 1- K 33e

rbrown0678

bud man i don't do pictures, understandably you're not suppose to buy a cat in a bag, my cell # 305 336- 8728.

i did say dont insult me but make me an offer if you are really interested, i'm not planning any project and don't really want to keep it around.what ever we discuss feel free to post.

Not that it really matters much, but does the speaker have a square or round magnet? What was the serial number of the Cornwall you removed it from?

You also have to understand that without pictures or an asking price, you might have a bit of trouble getting offers. In looking at past sales on Ebay, in the condition you described, the driver should be worth between $35 and $55 plus shipping of course. If I needed one, I might take a chance, but I already have 2 spares.

hey quite understand your concern don't want anyone picking your pocket especially today of all days,

this is one of two , my grand son poke a hole in the other and i went ahead and got two new ones from klipsch, this is how i come to have this one . cw1 sq mag,1976 i believe ® I'm only responding at this time to be respectful . for me its an inconvenience to try and keep. i respect the fact that you had determine what you would be prepare to pay should you need it . the reason for me posting here instead of ebay i'm not looking to be underhand with any one . obviously if i can get a few $ fine, for any one who really need one the info is there.

I certainly understand the pictures comment.

I once bought a "100%" K33 off ebay and of course, by the time it arrived and I got around to opening it, I found out it rubbed so much it was stuck.

I need nine total K33's (don't want to fork out for eight K43's) and have two of them already in my hands so need a net of seven. If I can save a few bucks, I'm open to a conversation.

yes thank you, i suppose there is always something to learn this is certainly not really worth my time so i'll reach back. tried replying in private message, not sure if that was successful,so the intent of original post was as stated no hidden motive .lets put this to an end . cost of spkr 35$ you determine cost and carrier you wish to use. let me have information , ( i would prefer usps less agro for me) we will decide how this cost is to get to me . upon you receiving the speaker in the un-damage condition it leaves me , should this be the case, you send the 35$ if this does not alleviate your concern there is no further need to continue this with anyone else. :rolleyes: