Volti Audio V-Trac Demo Horns

greg928gts

I'm cleaning out a lot of stuff and getting ready to move to Tennessee, and I found this big box in the back of my storage room.

This is the V-Trac Demo rig that was sent all over the U.S. a few years ago. Interested parties would sign up with me to get the demo, and when your turn came around, you would receive this big box full of goodies. The top and bottom come off the sides of the box, and attached to each top and bottom is a Volti V-Trac horn. The top and bottom are the correct size to fit on top of a Khorn, and so after removing the tops of your Khorns, you would place one of the V-Trac horns on top of your Khorn bass bins, install the tweeter box on the side, wire up the crossover and you could demo this great upgrade package for two weeks. After your demo, you would pack everything back up and ship it to the next person.

Overall this program went pretty smoothly, although it did take a lot of my time to track and arrange everything. Also, the pieces got damaged in shipping (big surprise) and some people forgot to pack everything up for the next person. The last time it came back to me was maybe two years ago, and sales were so good that I really didn't want the hassle of sending it out again, so I stripped it down and packed it away. But before I made that decision, I did fix up the two mid horns, added braces, devised a new way to attach the tweeters, made new boxes for the tweeters, and just generally cleaned things up.

This sale includes the V-Trac wood box, two Fc260 wood horns with 2" throats, two 2" driver motorboards, two working Beyma CP25 tweeters mounted in boxes, and some hardware.

This sale does NOT include the mid drivers, crossovers, or wiring.

No warranty, sold as is.

$300 plus shipping. My guess on shipping is between $60 and $100 here in the U.S.

Greg

voltiaudio@gmail.com

post-8986-0-33900000-1398796358_thumb.jp

post-8986-0-80980000-1398796366_thumb.jp

post-8986-0-20260000-1398796375_thumb.jp

post-8986-0-13980000-1398796385_thumb.jp

post-8986-0-67300000-1398796393_thumb.jp

post-8986-0-98940000-1398796400_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I'm very excited! :-D I have been waiting for the right opportunity to upgrade my stock Khorn midrange horns. I do have pro EV adapters, which I'm currently using on the K55M with large format 2" HP640 horns. From what I see, they should fit properly. Right? :-P

Edited by absolve2525
  • Like 1

I'm very excited! :-D I have been waiting for the right opportunity to upgrade my stock Khorn midrange horns. I do have pro EV adapters, which I'm currently using on the K55M with large format 2" HP640 horns. From what I see, they should fit properly. Right? :-P

not sure...

Here is the link

http://www.klipschupgrades.com/adapters.shtml

Do you have a picture of one of those adapters? The V-120 adapters are 'voiced', but if your adapters will mechanically attach, you should probably try them first to see how they sound. You can always get the V-120's later.

Greg

I'm cleaning out a lot of stuff and getting ready to move to Tennessee

Tell us more (where you moving to?)

Hey Richard, long time. This is the year for my wife and I to complete the transition from our home building business to manufacturing. Volti can operate anywhere, since it's an online business, so we've been looking all over for the last three years. TN just had the right mix of what we were looking for. Natural beauty, conservative politics, good place to do business, the third freest state in the U.S., centrally located so Volti can be more than just an online business, low cost of living, and even if we get a little snow in Baxter, it doesn't mean I have to shovel it!

The only bad so far is the real fear I have of stumbling/tired out of my shop late one night and finding a critter that is capable of killing me curled up on the warm pavement outside my shop door.

Greg

I'm cleaning out a lot of stuff and getting ready to move to Tennessee

Tell us more (where you moving to?)

Hey Richard, long time. This is the year for my wife and I to complete the transition from our home building business to manufacturing. Volti can operate anywhere, since it's an online business, so we've been looking all over for the last three years. TN just had the right mix of what we were looking for. Natural beauty, conservative politics, good place to do business, the third freest state in the U.S., centrally located so Volti can be more than just an online business, low cost of living, and even if we get a little snow in Baxter, it doesn't mean I have to shovel it!

The only bad so far is the real fear I have of stumbling/tired out of my shop late one night and finding a critter that is capable of killing me curled up on the warm pavement outside my shop door.

Greg

Oh, like Maine doesn't have bear ... and moose... and chicks that don't shave (don't ask me about the last one, I lived in Brunswick for a while).