Chorus 2's For sale "Sold"

Speed

I want 5 La Scala's, I know. I'm crazy

Not crazy at all, I have 3 pair of Chorus II, 3 pair of La Scala, plus a pair each of Belle and Klipschorn (and more than a few more listed in my signature below).

Have you found the 5 La Scala or are you buying new?

Good luck with your sale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
I know the price is at the higher end for these, but reasonable. What do you think ???

Not sure what the current market for Chorus II's are. Mine sold in Dec 2012 for $540 in like new condition with original boxes. But I also live in Florida where the economy has hit the hardest. Very tough market here. Hopefully where you are at it's much higher.

Several Chorus II's listed throughout the US for $700 - $850. Just no way of telling if any of them are selling for that price. Your pricing is pretty consistent with what others are listing theirs for.

Most mods are a push, adds value for some, others want original only, no real net gain in market price. I watched a pair of Chorus II local to me on craigslist with full Crites upgrades, including crossovers, for $750 for months. No idea if they sold or for how much, but that is a long time to mess with selling something. OTOH they sell immediately around $400, you just need to decide how much your time is worth.

I'm on the fence over which Klipsch I want to try next, Chorus II, Quartets, or one of the Epic CF2 or CF3.

GLWS, if you travel much you might mention that, kinda messy, but might allow meeting somebody halfway etc.

I will keep them forever for a paltry 4-600 bucks. I sold two pair of klf 10's for $550 and $500 respectively. You have to be patient, the perfect buyer will come along and purchase them. If not, I'm on my way to a good collection...

• Moderators
You have to be patient, the perfect buyer will come along and purchase them.

I agree. If you want top dollar, you have to be willing to wait patiently for the one who is willing to pay your asking price. I'm that patient guy too. ;)