Do you ever get like this.........................

Without the help of the fine folks in the Coffee and Cables forum, I would not even know what day it is, so that being said I don't pay much mind to the time.

My neighbors would have a better fix on my hours of operation, im thinking from 11am to 7pm most days.

Being my current system is about to quadruple in size (as of today), the neighbor radius is about to grow, how big, :ph34r: is the question.

Well for me it is just the opposite. I dim the lights down very low, put on a CD and get into the music. Then after time usually before the first CD is finished, I find myself nodding out and know it is time to go to bed.

Turn the treble up that will wake you up ;)

• I've listened to the same basic system for about 8 years now with minor changes for about 8 to 12 hours a day....never get tired of it. Most of the changes over the last 8 years were to the speakers...

Yes, like squeezing more bass below 104 Hz. from a LaScala by porting and placement, right?

and mid horns, drivers and tweeters and.............endless cycle.....

• Like 1

Been there and have the Tshirt. I have even gone as far as when listening to an LP, falling asleep in the first track then waking up to the click, click, click, click at the end of the LP, get up and put another album on then do it over again, and again and again:P
:emotion-22::emotion-21:

An excellent reasons to buy a Q-Up gentlemen;-) Not sure the wear and tear level on the. Stylus tip when in the loop groove but I'm sure it's not good for it or your speakers ( at least that is what I convinced myself of)!

been guilty of that in the past, Wake to find the stylus in the trail off happily riding along :angry: