La Scalla Splits $1200 NorCal

minermark

LA guy was gaming me so that sale is no good, and I know he is reading this now, good for him.

He however is the real loser here, NO Splits for him. or the other flakey forum person involved.

So this goes down as an Ebay sale, PayPal only, pick up or may deliver the Splits.

I be doing the LA drive in the morning because I keep my word when it comes to a sale.

So if some should jump on these today, I could deliver them from Norcal to Socal this weekend.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131209566408?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If someone here wants these, PM me your ebay name so ill know who is bidding on these, and forum members make $1200 the offer.

Edited by minermark

wow... just wow.

very sorry to hear that. I know most people are well meaning but jesus. driven to your front door and then nothing?

Was gamed from the start by a forum member, then it turns out his bud pulls the same crap, they know each other.

Iv no reason to be treated like this, all iv ever done here was good for the forum members as well as take a money loss on many things.

Iv sold some other items in LA so the drive is no big deal, it's still on, and am loading the truck after this break.

Sorry to hear that Mark. As much as we'd like to think otherwise, there's scumbags amongst us.

I always hoped their numbers were few, however you sir are correct.

In the audiophile world iv seen way more people that are good for their word, but the Dirtbags seem to get off on Mayhem.

wow... just wow.

very sorry to hear that. I know most people are well meaning but jesus. driven to your front door and then nothing?

Was gamed from the start by a forum member, then it turns out his bud pulls the same crap, they know each other.

Iv no reason to be treated like this, all iv ever done here was good for the forum members as well as take a money loss on many things.

Iv sold some other items in LA so the drive is no big deal, it's still on, and am loading the truck after this break.

Mark is one of the most decent guys I have met...ever. I am sorry you got mixed up with aholes. Someday you can tell us the story and the names.

• Like 1

Those look real nice, Mark. There is another guy in the bay area that has been trying to sell 3 pair of trashed ones for $1200 a pair for at least 6 months. Yours look minty!

Yeah iv been watching those, I really hate to get into the refurbish business, but if that guy gets down to 5 bones then im makin a bay area run.

I sent him an email a while back telling him they were over priced, and offered him $500 for a pair, and he never responded.

Yeah, I hate raining on someone's parade, kind of why I did not do that. from the pics iv seen over years those were beaters, would be a great winter time project though, well if you should score them, ill be glad to fech them for ya, bay area's got Crab and beer, will always go there.

Edited by minermark

Mark, You sound like you grew up with me man, I am a believer like you deal struck is a deal.............PERIOD, You are an asset to this community dont allow the nuckleheads to tarnish your opinion of the whole...................You are offering a smoking deal, I told the wife I thought you should have asked more for the splits. I really liked the way you had the stand raising the top hat

You guys really make me want to move out west

I still want pics of the M stacks when you get them home

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 1

The Scalas that were turned down this morning and that are now sold (again) are on the truck.

The Splits that were sold, are sitting here in the cave (not yet sold, again), waiting for the sun to go down before finishing the load. 98 here.

Splits not being sold, I still may take them to LA, got the room, will have the laptop, never know maybe someone in LA will get lucky !

Edited by minermark

Ive lusted after splits Scalas for years... look who is coming to breakfest.

Im a happy papa :-)

2 cornscalas leave... 1 la scala comes...

Im not expecting better sound... but its like owning your 1st car again...

I built my own splts before and they were gorgious... but Not like this...So freaking happy.

Edited by justinsweber
  • Like 1