SVS PB-2000

K5SS

Two 15in or equivalent subs are needed to have more or keep up with the 4 woofers in the RF 7 or 7II's . Anything less, just go with running the speakers large.

I hope that's not the case because I'm picking up the 7II's next Sunday from Reference_head. I really don't want the four 10's to drown out the detailed bass in my SB Ultra. I would be heartbroken lol.

Two 15in or equivalent subs are needed to have more or keep up with the 4 woofers in the RF 7 or 7II's . Anything less, just go with running the speakers large.

I hope that's not the case because I'm picking up the 7II's next Sunday from Reference_head. I really don't want the four 10's to drown out the detailed bass in my SB Ultra. I would be heartbroken lol.

Under most conditions, a single SB13 Ultra will be just fine for use with your RF-7II's, especially for music. Now if your room volume is more than 2000 ft3, a second one will better pressurize your room for an enhanced HT experience.

Bill

hope that's not the case because I'm picking up the 7II's next Sunday from Reference_head. I really don't want the four 10's to drown out the detailed bass in my SB Ultra. I would be heartbroken lol.

That sub is like having two 15 in. subs from around 15 Hz and up, lol.

If the sb13 ultra had all you wanted with your other speakers I think you will still feel the same with the 7s. I have not heard the SB13 so can't say for sure. You will have to let me know how it compares when you hear my PB subs.

If the sb13 ultra had all you wanted with your other speakers I think you will still feel the same with the 7s. I have not heard the SB13 so can't say for sure. You will have to let me know how it compares when you hear my PB subs.
Don't let him hear the 904's first!!
  • Like 1

Well space was a big issue when I decided on the SB13. Sure if there was more room then the PB13 would have been my first choice. I feel the SB13 does well for music as I have no regrets but I need duals to get the most out of movies I'm thinking. Oh I'm excited to hear those 904's and three big ported PB's from SVS. Heck the only heritage I've heard are Forte II's so the Corns and Heresys also interest me. Damn it's gonna be like going into a Klipsch and SVS showroom. Ryan has the best of both worlds! :D