Build me a subwoofer on Parts Express..

K5SS

Oh yeah? My dad could beat up your dad.

lol I'm only trying to hit it home that if you think your gonna beat the rythmik your gonna need to do a good size build.

I know man, just messing with you. I have always tried to follow your advise, you have been super helpful.

18's are just too much speaker for my minimalist style. Maybe one day when I live in more than 1,200 SF;)

Looks like I am going to be a beta tester for a new Reaction Audio sub. Rumor has it that it will be a small, dual 12" sub with 2.5" excursion in a 18" cube. Sounds like a stout unit.

I will try one and if I love it, I will order a second;)

Reaction audio messages me and asked if I wanted to be one of the first "beta testers" for their new sub after a post I made on AVS. I don't think they know how limited my audio knowledge really is;)

But I am more than happy to be one of the first to test this little monster out.

• Like 1

Reaction audio messages me and asked if I wanted to be one of the first "beta testers" for their new sub after a post I made on AVS. I don't think they know how limited my audio knowledge really is;)

But I am more than happy to be one of the first to test this little monster out.

That is really cool. B):emotion-21:

My buddy is a beta tester for any new software/inventions Microsoft comes up with.

Bill