Want my LaScalas for $300 a pair ??

DANOCASTER

Well, a nice thing happened at the HiFi shop today. And thats another post --BUT it means I'm now selling my LaScalas. They arent pretty but sound great and are all original drivers.These are the "pro" models so they look alittle different cabinet -wise then what I've seen posted here but apparently are the same.

They are currently Flat Black spray paint- and have been several other colors before apparently ( dont ask..I dont know why?) but some elbow grease and effort and you get those LaScalas you wanted CHEAP !!

SO....To make this an easy sale- First $300 gets them and YOU PICK THEM UP IN NASHVILLE,TN. I have some pics- can I email them to someone to post on here?? I'm not sure how to do that.cwm17.gif

I will take them but can't pick them up till the end of the August is that agreable ?

------------------

Nos.gif

HH Scott 299 Amp

HH Scott LT-110B Tuner

HH Scott P-87 Turn Table

JVC JL-F50 Turn Table

Sony CDP-CA7ES CD Drive

1985 Walnut Heresey I W/Layne Audio Woofers

KSW-15 Subs>c>

hey..I'll email you pics when I get home so you know what to expect "looks-wise". I guess i can store them for ya till the end of August but I would want to get paid before that. I'm an honest guy though- 384+ positive feedback on Ebay. I can take Paypal,money orders ,check, etc..anything basically cause you're not picking them up so the check would clear, etc.. I mean ,for $300, its kinda a "no brainer"...I'll email pics later...see ya then, Dano

HEY NOW !!..C'mon they are not pretty but "hit by a mack truck"?? Not that bad- My wife actually got used to them and think they look cool now. Anybody willing to post a few pics here..lemme know and I'll email a few to you

This message has been edited by DANOCASTER on 07-24-2002 at 10:00 PM

quote:

Originally posted by DANOCASTER:

HEY NOW !!..C'mon they are not pretty but "hit by a mack truck"?? Not that bad- My wife actually got used to them and think they look cool now. Anybody willing to post a few pics here..lemme know and I'll email a few to you

i can host all your pics for you and post them here. email me justin@soundwise.org

if that email does not work, try klipschter@yahoo.com

------------------

-justin

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

Justin, that Flash addition should be deep sixed as it's almost stopping my system. Dont know what is up. I've currently got a Dell 1Ghz with 512mb RAM on a cable modem tweaked to average access of 3.1Mbps. It was still attempting to load after 45 seconds.

My machine reads Flash fine and has the Flash 6 plugin.

EDIT: It finally did work. Perhaps your server was down at that moment.

kh

ps- Posted Danocaster's LaScala's in a new thread

This message has been edited by mobile homeless on 07-25-2002 at 05:58 AM

Dean, you should have waited for Class A top notch solid state for your DQ-10. They can do quite nice with classical with the right amplification. While the old Aragon 4004 is a beast with bass and nice detail, it still suffers a bit of grain in the highs (but does have slam factor).

As I said, the only DQ-10 I heard that sounded damn good were being run by pure Class A Threshold. Considering this amp was in the 80s, it could probably be found cheap. I owned a 4004 for a few months while having repairs done on a warranty product (original dealer for Cary Audio in Cary, NC). It was quite the power house but lacked the refinement and ultimate clarity of the Threshold. The Threshold was less power but a better design and power supply.

kh

The cheque's in the mail!!!

------------------

NOZ SYSTEM

Fronts: Klipsch RF-7's

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Rears: Klipsch RS-7's

Projector: Infocus LP350

Screen: Draper Premier 96" x 72"

TV: Toshiba 37"

DVD: Toshiba SD 3107

Receiver: Harman Kardon AVR 7000

CD: Sony CDP CX250

EQ: Harmon Kardon EQ-8

Sub: Velodyne V-1012-B

Spare/Back-Up: La Scalas

HTTP://www.geocities.com/seanshometheatre/

UNLESS I POST THAT "NOS440" BAILS OUT, WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME PRIVATELY AND "OUTBIDDING" NOS. I myself fell into a great Klipsch deal yesterday and was hoping to "spread the love" and give someone else the deal I got on the "flat black LaScalas. I do realize I couldve gotten more possibly.

If NOS fails to pay up, I'll make them available again but it sounds like a done deal. Thanks.

Looks like we have a NOS440, afvn72, NOZ who knows after that. You will like these. I had two pairs in college,..really was a great set up. Enjoy/

BTW Dan We had 8 people waiting for you at Birdy's on the 20th for SparkleDrive. I guess you had to reschedule..?? Loved the website..Hope you guys return soon.

Roger