Any recent polls re: Heritage/Reference/Other Line listeners?

Was wondering if there have been any recent polls (or any) that have asked what folks are listening to in their main music listening room....Heritage/Reference/Other Lines, a mixture, none of the above....etc. Just wondering and interested....I could create a poll here (I think) if appropriate....

• Like 1

• Administrators

Poll away! Just make sure you post it in the appropriate forum, for maximum readership.

Missing AMY more and more each day. Nuff said.

Please elaborate on why you said that after quoting me. Was I wrong for saying that? I wasn't being mean or "bossy", I was saying "go for it"....

Color me confused. Would love to know exactly what problems you have with me. I'm open to constructive criticism.

• Like 2

Poll away! Just make sure you post it in the appropriate forum, for maximum readership.

Also confusing to me. :unsure:

That may sound encouraging to Amy but sure sounds a bit discouraging to Chad.

Bill

Edited by willland

Why would someone want to post in an inappropriate forum? And if they did want to, who would it hurt.

Seems like Amy would let things run on their own before dictating how it needs to be. There was no direction as to where the Poll should be run. Just a directive to place it on the appropriate forum

Aw Heck, I'm sorry for being offensive. I need to work on it as being offensive has become more of an issue for me. I used to be a lot worse.

Again, I'm sorry Chad, and sorry to any others that I offended.

John

• Administrators

Why would someone want to post in an inappropriate forum? And if they did want to, who would it hurt.

It was just a tip. Not a directive. In other words, I was just saying go for it, and throwing in a suggestion to maybe post the poll in the 2-channel forum.

I have to say you actually sound very similar to what Amy would have replied ..... and "for maximum readership" in a poll is a plus considering so much goes on in the klipsch forum therefore so much appears to get overlooked.

wow, never mind.

A poll would be interesting i would just try to ad the possibility of all of the above being used in some cases. Even with reference man saying he uses pro and heritage line in his theater he uses reference as well for rear back surrounds. Some kind of extra klipsch combo of sorts?

I may be misunderstanding the topic at hand although sounds to be a possible good poll to develop interesting discussion. A poll can be created when creating a thread without a mod helping....Bless all! :)

• Like 1