rf 62ii vs rf 82ii for mostly movies and some music

swa99a

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want some nice sound good thump but also want to learn listen 3-4 weeks ago I didn't know much a bout sound or but 5.1 was 5 speakers and a sub . Lol now

A slippery slope my friend. Once you are hooked, well...........? :wacko::lol::D

Part of the fun is getting there.

Bill

I can't believe it they said 1150 for the 62ii rf and rc acoustic sound design you guys definitely got the low down

boom! I was freakin spot on! Well snag them up and find you a good receiver and start the journey brother! Welcome. This is a great place. Edited by Scrappydue

Listen to these guys on here they know what their talking about. I remember Scrappy telling me to get nothing less than the RF62II package. Well I didn't listen and went with RF52II's, RC52II, RB51II's. Six months later I bought the RF62II's, RC62II, RS62II's. That was a huge upgrade from the 5.25 inch drivers. Although I knew at this point in time I still wanted more so again I sold my RC62II and got a RC64II. Then sold RF62II's and went with the 7II's. I sure could've saved time and money if I just would've listened. Story of my life I always learned things the hard way lol. Oh well loving my setup now. Hopefully this setup will curb my appetite for the next 2-3 yrs.

Waste of time. Unless you remove the crossovers and go active. Which would only be worth while if you were goin a different route. Just get a good avr and go from there. If you feel you need more power then add something like an xpa-3 or similar.

Wow no match I could just free lance great so are the any names out there and I'm looking at running 2 subs can a living room be to small to run 2 subs like one on each end of the couch ?

2 subs is great choice. Can a room be too small? Eh I don't think so. I had two Svs PB-13 ultras in a 10x10 bedroom at one time. Lol.

Look at dual Svs PB-2000's, dual psa xv-15's or even dual hsu vtf-15h

Two SVS PB-13 Ultras in a 10x10 room?! Holy vibrate your fillings loose batman! I'll bet that sounded awesome.

Marantz Sr 7007 what ya think (reciever)

While a quality receiver from a quality brand, Marantz is not the last word when it comes to bright and crisp sounding. Marantz today is more neutral than they used to be in the 70's but still on the "warmish" side.

Bill

Marantz does not match with klipsch

It does match with Klipsch. You just emphasized that you wanted crisp and detailed sound and other mfr's can offer that better than Marantz.

Bill

Edited by willland