Need me some RF-63's

K5SS

I know this is a long shot but... I would like to get another mint/near mint set of RF-63's. I prefer Cherry but Black will also do. 

I would also need them shipped to the Seattle area if I can't find any somewhat local.

Please let me know if any of you guys run across a set or if you have a set and you would like to sell. 

Thanks in advance! 

I know this is a long shot but... I would like to get another mint/near mint set of RF-63's. I prefer Cherry but Black will also do. 

Bro,

You are a man after my own heart. :wub:  ;)  :)  

I will drive my pair of mint cherry RF-63's out to you with the SUV you rented.  We will go hiking on Mount Rainier before the heavy snows come.  We will eat the freshest salmon in the lower 48.  And you will pay me $5000.00 to do it so I can pick up the Klipsch Palladium P-37F's in Champaign, Illinois that are for sale on Audiogon.  :D

Bill 

• Like 2

Bro,

You are a man after my own heart. :wub:  ;)  :)  

I will drive my pair of mint cherry RF-63's out to you with the SUV you rented.  We will go hiking on Mount Rainier before the heavy snows come.  We will eat the freshest salmon in the lower 48.  And you will pay me $5000.00 to do it so I can pick up the Klipsch Palladium P-37F's in Champaign, Illinois that are for sale on Audiogon.  :D

Bill 

Haha, that's awesome.

That deal in Oakland is great. I have a friend down there.. Might have to call in a favor.

I am pretty nervous about having them shipped though. 

Thanks Scrappy. Keep me in mind when you decide to sell those 63's. I would be much more comfortable buying them from someone like you over a stranger. 

I was trying to work out a deal with a guy in Miami but when I told him that I have a friend that was willing to come buy them for me, he said he would rather just have me pay for them and he would also handle the shipping. Needless to say, I passed.

Right when I did, a pair of Definitive Mythos ST SuperTowers and a Mythos 9 center channel popped up locally for a killer price and I bought them. I am totally smitten with them so far. I am not saying they are better than the 63's I owned, as I loved them also, but these do sound amazing.

I just some my 4 B&W VM-1's and will be ordering Mythos 5's for surrounds and Mythos 2's for surround backs. I might make a thread and ask you guys how to integrate the subs in the towers with external subs, just be prepared;)

If a deal pops up for some local 63's, I still might buy them. I would love to hear them side by side.

Edited by K5SS
  • Like 1