For the RF people

dtel

• Moderators

Just watching them being made or making them ? I could watch them being made all day if they were being built by some perfectly shaped bikinis females. :D Probably even take a few pics, just to remember it with of course.

• Like 1

The dark cherry was available in the Classic RF-7 (2009).

Didn't know that, if I remember correctly they told us they were having problems with consistency with the finish, or something like that 

Thanks

I knew that about the Classic RF-7s, but also remember some RF-7IIs and RC-64IIs being sold as "B-Stock" that had that darker cherry finish and heard that was the reasoning, but...

The dark cherry was available in the Classic RF-7 (2009).

Didn't know that, if I remember correctly they told us they were having problems with consistency with the finish, or something like that

Thanks

I knew that about the Classic RF-7s, but also remember some RF-7IIs and RC-64IIs being sold as "B-Stock" that had that darker cherry finish and heard that was the reasoning, but...

My set are dark cherry "b stock" and I think they look great, but they're not tinted red like the picture early in this thread. Edited by FuzzyDog