SW-115 at Fry's $430

K5SS

Seems like a good deal. Unfortunately there's no Fry's anywhere around me. Looks like they're pretty scarce outside of California. You may be able to get a local dealer to match it.

Anyone own or heard this sub? I haven't heard anything about it. I'm curious how it would compare to a RSW or similar priced SVS

• Like 1

If you have a small car, out of the box in the front seat... It'll go! If you get it, let us know your thoughts.

Buying new gear is one of the only thing that prompts me to sell some of the extra. How can she complain if you get one thing, but sell two?

• Like 2

Not available at my Fry's. Probably a good thing.

SVS is launching a new sub tomorrow and I have been waiting over a month to see what they have up their sleeve.

what a disappointment it was too. I was really excited to see what they were bringing. Just a newer PC-12nsd. Nothing special at all if you ask me. And the 50$ charge for the gloss cap!!! Are you kidding me.
  • Like 2

Not available at my Fry's. Probably a good thing.

SVS is launching a new sub tomorrow and I have been waiting over a month to see what they have up their sleeve.

what a disappointment it was too. I was really excited to see what they were bringing. Just a newer PC-12nsd. Nothing special at all if you ask me. And the 50$ charge for the gloss cap!!! Are you kidding me.

I agree its not even worth keeping that a secret if you ask me. I will say I do like the look of it over the other PC style they use. I have never really liked how those looked . But I do like the look of the new pc-2000 better.  

Edited by reference_head
  • Like 3