Heresy III Cherry pair $799, Nashville

Rivernuggets

that's very good deal for someone here to jump on. Given some of the stupid prices I see Heresy and Heresy ll go for these H3 with all titanium diaphragms and the most sophisticated crossovers of the series this is very good value. Good luck to the fellow member who might get these (I have two sets). Best regards Moray James.

• Like 2

Local pick up only.

He said in the text:

Local pick up is preferred in Nashville TN, however, I will transport them to the nearest UPS store and help make arrangements to ship them to the winning bidder.

Good catch.  I just looked at the ebay listed delivery option.

• Like 1

Local pick up only.

The III's are a really nice sounding speaker.  I kind of have a pair................I have the H2 cabinets and H3 parts installed. 

Would yours be H2.5? :D

Honestly, I'd say that a H2 upgraded to a H3 could be called a H3+ !   I prefer the plywood cabinet of the H2 vs. MDF.  A little bracing of the motor board has a good affect as well.  That said, the H3 is a great speaker!

I didn't read the fine print either.  Hmm, $799 plus.....$100 for shipping probably?

I would guess $150-200 for shipping, easy. 

I just shipped some oversized boxes (large speakers) at 50 lbs each, and they were $50 each to ship UPS.  I had to spend $25 for boxes and shipping material, and it took a few hours to get them together for shipping.  It was $125 for the two speakers when I did all the boxing, so the UPS store will probably be double that.

I'm going to be in Nashville two times next month.  If someone wants to get these and have them in safe hands, I'd be happy to listen to them and/or carry them back to Knoxville for safekeeping.  (don't however, ask me to box/ship them, I won't want that risk hanging on my neck)

I will later be heading to Atlanta (Covington / Oxford) area and could bring them along.

I know this would help only a few that might have interest but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

• Like 1