2 MWM (singles) fiberglass & metal trim & handles

Coytee

Pickup only.

I've simply got wayyyyy too much stuff in the garage.  These have K43's in them and are correctly wired.  They were cross wired when I got them so I fixed it.

Pickup only.

$500 which is about the price of the drivers.

Yeah...  I'll sell you the drivers for $500 and throw the box in for free!

Pickup only.

Mind you, this is for two single bins.

If you prefer to use a K33 in them, I have a couple of those as well....we can swap them out

Did I mention, it was pickup only?

K402's are of course, not included as they're in use inside the house.

post-12967-0-23500000-1413226243_thumb.j

post-12967-0-42620000-1413226260_thumb.j

Don't worry Mark, I still have the MCM1900's in the workshop which get a good listening to most days, as well as the 600 system. I should really get busy with that one. 

Although not BG, there is a fellow in IN with two more MWM-S and two MSM that have the manifolded 4 x K55 drivers, this would be a good mate to what Richard is selling. And I have two MTM that I'm rebuilding - all together that would make a complete set of MCM stacks. MIDWEST ALERT!  

Quitter!  Why don't you join Clawed and Colter and buy some Danley's? :lol:

Nah, I think he'd rather build the stack you've got with K-33's since he's got the parts, Mr. My Way is the Only Way.

When I win the lottery I will have a room bigger than yours and get Danley Jericho horns, in front, and relegate Big Klipsch stacks identical to yours for my surround channels.

Apparently my (or Colter's) having been forced to to downsize and move on from a "purist" Klipsch stack approach has put a bug up your butt about me or anyone who considers anything but pure Klipsch. You have made these types of comments about me before for no apparent reason but your own chest thumping and smart Alec comments. I don't appreciate your deliberate misspelling of my name. I would have laughed this comment off if you hadn't done that.

You are not helping anyone and only hurting yourself with this kind of childish behavior regardless of how enviable you think your system is.

Edited by ClaudeJ1

Apparently my (or Colter's) having been forced to to downsize and move on from a "purist" Klipsch stack approach has put a bug up your butt about me or anyone who considers anything but pure Klipsch. You have made these types of comments about me before for no apparent reason but your own chest thumping and smart Alec comments. I don't appreciate your deliberate misspelling of my name. I would have laughed this comment off if you hadn't done that.

I would have thought that his use of an emoticon shows that he's just joking.  The same comments without the emoticon could be interpreted completely differently though.

Just my .02

Quitter!  Why don't you join Clawed and Colter and buy some Danley's? :lol:

Nah, I think he'd rather build the stack you've got with K-33's since he's got the parts, Mr. My Way is the Only Way.

When I win the lottery I will have a room bigger than yours and get Danley Jericho horns, in front, and relegate Big Klipsch stacks identical to yours for my surround channels.

You are not helping anyone and only hurting yourself with this kind of childish behavior regardless of how enviable you think your system is.

Clawd,  :)  :o

When you win the lottery you can go pay Tom Danley to start his own forum so you can go there and talk about his speakers.  This is the Klispch forum, remember?  :)

Smile Claude.......you are going to win the lottery. :D

By the way..........I don't brag about my stereo.  There's lots better out there. :mellow:

By the way..........I don't brag about my stereo.  There's lots better out there.

I don't brag about mine either. In some ways it's a downgrade for me, truth be told, but I had no choice, and it's more than likely temporary. Apparently I like jousting with you based on my prior post. LOL.

If I do win the lottery, I will send all my friends here, including you, a plane ticket to come and hear. In the meantime, let's both enjoy the music, eh?

Don't worry Mark, I still have the MCM1900's in the workshop which get a good listening to most days, as well as the 600 system. I should really get busy with that one. 

Although not BG, there is a fellow in IN with two more MWM-S and two MSM that have the manifolded 4 x K55 drivers, this would be a good mate to what Richard is selling. And I have two MTM that I'm rebuilding - all together that would make a complete set of MCM stacks. MIDWEST ALERT!  

Other than W.C. from Panacea and perhaps, Rigma or Kevin H, I can't think of anyone with more Large Format Klipsch stuff than you.

You guys are killing me!  :emotion-21:

Here's the impenetrable wall. 

This is my secret defense against a front on assault by some bozo in a VW Jetta trying to crash through my garage door....   SURPRISE!!!!!  Bet ya didn't see that coming!

post-12967-0-86720000-1413324830_thumb.j

• Like 2

Other than W.C. from Panacea and perhaps, Rigma or Kevin H, I can't think of anyone with more Large Format Klipsch stuff than you.

I know, see there's lots of guys worse than me!  (finally, whew) 

You guys are killing me!  :emotion-21:

Here's the impenetrable wall. 

This is my secret defense against a front on assault by some bozo in a VW Jetta trying to crash through my garage door....   SURPRISE!!!!!  Bet ya didn't see that coming!

I can come down and relieve you of those DTS-10's that don't fit in your house without divorce papers. Lemmeno.

I know, see there's lots of guys worse than me!  (finally, whew) 

The disease (mental) or the speaker stock (physical)? LOL

They are one and the same.  It's all part of the experience..........when you consider a good pair of headphones probably blows away my whole setup. :)

They are one and the same.  It's all part of the experience..........when you consider a good pair of headphones probably blows away my whole setup.

I seriously doubt that. When I had a stack similar to yours, I compared and finally had speakers that sounded better than headphones. It has remained as good as my original big stack while getting smaller since.

Edited by ClaudeJ1