Legendary Producer Takes Over @Klipsch Audio

billybob

Thanks for posting this. I don't do Twitter, tweets and other so-precious stuff so I haven't' figured out how to read his replies to questions that were asked.. ( I do have a certain affinity for Twits, however.)

But what is Klipsch Audio?  Have they set up some sort of new division within the company, or was Klipsch already taken on that website and they had to settle for Klipsch Audio.

Pretty cool they got Eddie Kramer to spend some time with Klipsch.

• Like 1

Really wish I knew more but like you I do not twitter. It really is like saying he is in charge of something. Was hoping that if I let the cat out of the bag, someone, like a Klipsch employee would enlighten us as to what it all will mean for us. I do however enjoy a good twit over some green tea, at times.

Thanks for the sanity check. I am overdue for my annual.

Edited by billybob

• Administrators

But what is Klipsch Audio?  Have they set up some sort of new division within the company, or was Klipsch already taken on that website and they had to settle for Klipsch Audio.

We had to be @KlipschAudio rather than @Klipsch because someone on the other side of the world has the handle @Klipsch.

• Like 2

This thread makes me realize how old I am.  I do not use twitter or any of the other trends on the internet (facebook, etc). 

We sound like really old men here. 

"He took over Klipsch." 

"What" 

"They say he took over Klipsch,  Its on the twitter." 

"The Twitter, how did he catch the twitter"

"He's using the twitter, and took over Klipsch"

"How long has he had the twitter"

What...

• Like 2

We had to be @KlipschAudio rather than @Klipsch because someone on the other side of the world has the handle @Klipsch.

Give me an address. I'll send a couple of boyos over to have a little talk with him.

• Like 2