Thank you bhenry!

DizRotus

Brett, aka bhenry, gave my name to one of his clients. I was able to help our now mutual client with shutters.

I met Brett through this great forum. I had the pleasure of meeting with Brett and Glenn, aka Picky, to audition Brett's pre-flood HT. I look forward to hearing Brett's Khorn based post-flood HT.

You meet the nicest people in front of Klipsch equipment. The business referrals are a bonus.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 3

It's my pleasure, Neil. Just returning the favor and I'm glad it worked out for you.

The basement project is a slow go......

So far I have the Klipschorns and one pair of the THX Ultra2 subs and amp with a second pair on their way. Now I need to figure out what to replace the rear speakers with and finish the rebuilding, hopefully by Christmas.

• Like 1

My wife and I own a Budget Blinds franchise. Our website, www.budgetblinds.com/bham, should give you an idea of our encore career.

Brett is a self-employed electrician. He did the electrical work for a commercial client (they sell pricey translucent yoga pants) for which we put in large motorized solar/roller shades.

Edited by DizRotus

sadly never met any of you; but, sounds like Brett is a good guy that did a good thing.  Bravo Brett!  If you worked for me, i’d give you the weekend off  :D

Easily rectified if you come to Hope next April.

When i get to Hope, how do i know if it you guys -- do you smoke cigars and wear name tags?  

Edited by BigStewMan