Q&A with The Offical Archivist of Personal Relationships

Thaddeus Smith

I think we should change your position to Official Archivist of Personal Relationships. You could answer many of the questions needing answers we have about women, it would be the longest thread on the forum, but without any definitive answers at all.(because there are none) 

Let er' rip guys.

- TOAPR

why if in the animal kingdom, the male is the most decorated and beautiful... are the women of our species so into ghastly make up and personal decoration and the men into Beer?

this hasn't always been the case. please research historical accounts of male fashion trends. feminism has killed masculinity.

• Like 1

When exactly does your wife turn into your mother-in-law?  I need to figure out when to start working on my exit strategy.

the day she was born. it's all about pain management, diminishing returns, etc - a good indicator for implementing exit strategy is when you hear a crow squawk and you think it's your wife.

i'm screwed if mine ever stumbles across this thread. 

• Like 1

What do you say if the outfit really DOES make her butt look big?

it got me in hot water the first few times until she understood my motivation: i always want her to look her best and not every piece of clothing makes that possible. so I tell her when clothes don't make her look her best, and when they do. no hurt feelings and she always walks out the door knowing that I think she looks hot.