Thanksgiving wishes...

Mallette

For Paul Wilbur Klipsch, the Legend, and the few hours he spent with me that formed my entire outlook on what audio reproduction is all about.

For his ongoing legacy in the great company he founded, their respect for his vision, and whose dedication to the community is reflected here in these unique forums. 

For the company that acquired his assets, and the wisdom they have so far shown in recognizing that Paul still runs the company and needs no help.

For the wonderful people here, many of whom have become much more that "virtual" friends over the years.

For Amy, and the many years she tended this flock with the wisdom of Solomon, and for Chad who carries on with equal skill after a tough act to follow.

For my fellow moderators, especially the new ones thrown into the breach and striving to do the right thing; all volunteers and all working hard to make this a place of flourishing ideas, mutual support, and often doing so with little thanks.

And for the gift of music, perhaps the first language, the language of peace and love, and humankinds greatest achievement.

Dave

• Like 7