HAPPY BIRTHDAY "TIGERMAN"

Boxx

• Moderators

Happy Birthday, have a good day, go ahead and cook something special !  Like that wasn't going to happen :rolleyes: Unless you get taken out tonight. :biggrin:

Voted #1 at cooking, plating, and table setting,  and documenting of course..........Sorry Boxx he's just hard to beat, your second of course. :wink:

Thanks so much everyone for your birthday wishes ! Thanks to Boxx for reminding me this thread was here!

You have all been great friends to me on these forums (0:

Thank you Dtel, yes, we went out to a lovely Italian dinner up town, great food, specially cooked by the General Manager (former exec. chef) and he even omitted the excellent wine I choose from the final bill!, what a guy, and he just turned 30 !

Anyway, I think I am going to expand the food forum to include dining out photos, and I will start with tonight's birthday dinner. I brought my SLR camera to get good photos in the low level lighting in the restaurant.

At any rate, keep watching FF&M for the latest in cookings from our kitchen to yours (0:

......Gary