Cat issue with modified Khorns

absolve2525

I for one am not trolling! Or trying to elicit a response... I do not understand the "CAT" lady, people who think having hair all over there furniture is OK, or people who would allow cats around their speakers. I find this a personal weakness or mentally lax in their judgment the same as I would ANY liberals existence!

For your information, cats kill more rabbits than any hunter ever will, a cat will go down a rabbit hole and kill all the babies for fun, and when I was younger and did a lot of rabbit hunting, I would routinely kill every cat I saw out hunting the RR tracks..

Roger

Couple days ago i saw a pic of a cute kitty, it's all good i thought :emotion-21:

I like cats, but it seems after i get about $1500 bucks in them over the years, they just die.

I'll show the pic to the wife, just not the last two pages, she will love it.

Long live the "Kitty in the Khorn"

• Like 1

Couple days ago i saw a pic of a cute kitty, it's all good i thought :emotion-21:

I like cats, but it seems after i get about $1500 bucks in them over the years, they just die.

I'll show the pic to the wife, just not the last two pages, she will love it.

Long live the "Kitty in the Khorn"

Yup, miner,  it happens.  Kinda like cars, receivers, TVs, and, even, us!  Glad my cats don't throw in MY towel for me, because they probably will outlive me, ha ha.

• Like 1

Used to collect Pink Baby Mice in the barn.  When we had collected about a quart jar full we would call the cats.  Some people I've told this to do not like it.  

OK.  We're all different.  

I think the Kitty in the speaker was Cute.  However if someone does not like cats in the speakers, they are entitled to their opinion.

The cats in our house can be nice or obnoxious depending on which cat and situation.  Cat on bose speaker was acceptable. Even if she left cat hair on it.  Cat defacing any of the kLIPSCH or other speakers is not acceptable.  Fortunately they don't bother the other stereo equip.

If anyone is so upset with the way this thread has gone.  Might I suggest that YOU have the ability to choose what YOU want to read.  I read what I want, and skip the rest.  Surely we are all capable of doing this without calling for censorship of the threads.  

• Like 1

My post was trolling?? It was a good natured and silly post. Excuse me!

I don't believe your post was trolling.  Just a cute picture of a cat in the picture which affected different people in different ways.  Certainly not your fault that we are a diverse group on this forum.

Don't let anything said after your Kitty post bother you.  It was a cute picture.

john

• Like 1

Dave,

Well said.  Agree completely.  Not normally "naive", but I really did not consider the troll aspect--especially from Forum posters of some history and reputation.  Don't deliberately attempt to annoy others (happens anyway occasionally, despite my intentions, ha ha), so I really did not consider trolling as possible motivation . . . .

BTW,  you present or former Army?

I am the handsome guy on the right in the blue jacket, my beautiful wife is on the left.  My youngest son is currently serving in Germany with the US Air Force.  When I joined the forums he had just graduated from boot camp in Texas where the avatar pic was taken.

It's a little confusing because after so many posts my forum pic says "Forum Veteran" but I have never served.

Dave,

Thanks for your answer.  And thanks to the handsome fellow on the right, and his beautiful wife, who did such a good job of bringing up a son with the values he likely has!

FYI, my father was career Navy (I lived 2 years in Germany during that time), I was 5 years in the Navy, and my son 4 years in the USMC.  I suspect that we are similar ages.

Edited by JiminSTL

Oh, and Dave, I really admire what I imagine the sound to be from your CF-4s.  May be similar to my KLF-30s?  But I don't know, as I have never heard the 4s.  Bet they sound great!

Thank you for your service and your dad's service to our country.  I love this country, and I am the proudest Air Force dad I could be!

+++

I have often looked at your 3-way KLF-30's with some envy wondering if my 2-way CF-4's could keep up.  The CF-4's are "OK" for low volume TV watching, really good for moderately loud DVD and Bluray, then are outstanding when the volume gets turned up to "live" listening levels.  I imagine your KLF-30's are just as good if not better.

Well, if you like your cat, you can keep it.

I'll not only keep my cats.  Don't need anyone's permission.  I have been known to adopt cats from the pound, and adopted one from a co-workers mother to keep it from going to the pound so an elderly lady could finish the last week of her life knowing that her precious kitty had a family home to live in.

We also have adopted dogs that were strays, or brought home from the pound.  Don't need permission for that either.

Glad to see the subject turn.  

Hope  we can all agree that we can disagree.

No hard feelings meant from my posts on this thread.  But if you are offended, you have my permission to be.  heh heh.

Still think it was a cute picture of the cat in the speaker.  Better then "The Cat in the Hat" by a long shot.

No hard feelings meant from my posts on this thread. But if you are offended, you have my permission to be. heh heh. Still think it was a cute picture of the cat in the speaker. Better then "The Cat in the Hat" by a long shot.

It's a joke, jeez. I am not offended in the least; I thought the picture was really cute with the cat peeking out. "Permission"? I think the sensitivity meter is pegging and needs to lighten up.

• Like 1

Griffen, on 12 Jan 2015 - 7:18 PM, said:snapback.png

Well, if you like your cat, you can keep it.

I'll not only keep my cats.  Don't need anyone's permission.

Re the "permission" in this quote above--I think it was a tongue-in-cheek, oblique reference to the false promises of Pres. Obama regarding keeping your physicians if you like them.  My take anyway.

Edited by JiminSTL

Guest Steven1963

Nice cat. No longer have a rodent problem; now that I have 2 cats. They earn their keep.

I've lived in a Farm House for most of my life. When the crops come off, the mice come running for the house! They sell electronic Hypersonic noise makers that plug in the wall sockets. Haven't seen a mouse or found any evidence of a mouse in over 15 years! A lot cheaper and a lot less nasty than having a cat in the house. Next excuse for having a cat in the house, because being a mouser don't cut it!

Roger

Next excuse for not liking cats; that one don't cut it? Scared of a little pu55y.

Little pu55y's don't scare me. It's the larger ones that have me worried. :blink:

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1

Nice cat. No longer have a rodent problem; now that I have 2 cats. They earn their keep.

I've lived in a Farm House for most of my life. When the crops come off, the mice come running for the house! They sell electronic Hypersonic noise makers that plug in the wall sockets. Haven't seen a mouse or found any evidence of a mouse in over 15 years! A lot cheaper and a lot less nasty than having a cat in the house. Next excuse for having a cat in the house, because being a mouser don't cut it!

Roger

Next excuse for not liking cats; that one don't cut it? Scared of a little pu55y.

Little pu55y's don't scare me. It's the larger ones that have me worried. :blink:

Or the really HAIRY ones!!!

• Like 2