Cat issue with modified Khorns

absolve2525

A few years ago one of our neighbors had probably the biggest doberman I had ever seen. That dog and I got to be pretty good friends and I had never even met the owner. The owner was trying to train the dog to be more aggressive, though not through abuse, for protection since she was home alone quite a bit but it never worked. He was just too friendly. After a few months she (the owner) moved the dog somewhere else.

I have read that you should never try to train a dog to be more aggressive for defense but just be really loving to it. If you are being attacked the dog's natural protection instincts will take over and it will step in and handle business.

I have read that you should never try to train a dog to be more aggressive for defense but just be really loving to it. If you are being attacked the dog's natural protection instincts will take over and it will step in and handle business.

I never trained any of our dogs to be aggressive.  They were all very gentle but used their own good judgement to do what they thought was right.  I did have one that I had to ask a visitor to stop letting him (dog) into visitors car.  Gentleman got a great kick out of rolling down his window and let the dog ride back to the house.  Only trouble was Deuce thought if he could get in someones car, he would be welcome in anyone's car.  Didn't care if he knew them or not.  If they were friendly he'd get 1/2 in and get to know them.

Brother's dog was let out ot the pickup in hopes that his presence might prevent an out numbered fight.  Dog brought his stick (about the size of my forearm but longer).  So dog goes up to these other guys and drops his stick at their feet.

Edited by Taz

Nice cat. No longer have a rodent problem; now that I have 2 cats. They earn their keep.

I've lived in a Farm House for most of my life. When the crops come off, the mice come running for the house! They sell electronic Hypersonic noise makers that plug in the wall sockets. Haven't seen a mouse or found any evidence of a mouse in over 15 years! A lot cheaper and a lot less nasty than having a cat in the house. Next excuse for having a cat in the house, because being a mouser don't cut it!

Roger

Next excuse for not liking cats; that one don't cut it? Scared of a little pu55y.

a while ago -an elderly woman was in her garden when a pack of pit bullls  rushed her yard -guess who defended the old lady -

http://www.wcsh6.com/video/597190269001/1/Cat-saves-elderly-woman-from-pit-bulls