CES - Impressd or Not with Klipsch Rollout

rebuy

I am holding any judgment on the RP series until I hear them.  I like the new horn and the new footprint a lot, and I think there's a lot of promise with the ATMOS line.  The headphones are absolutely killer...and I can't wait to get my hands on a pair and move my old Reference One's onto slacker duty.  And the Heritage-Inspired towers...if those end up being produced will be absolutely a bomb.  No sleepers there IMO.

I'm glad they came out with the Atmos line in the RP's. Looking forward to hear how all those little changes add up to improving the sound.

I'm having to deal with nap time now, so I'm in the market for a quality pair of headphones.

The heritage wireless looks great! I have the KCM 3 and it sounds sweet, so I can only imagine the Stadium sounds that much better. And even more so with the Stadium sound improved upon in the new heritage line. I hope enough interest is generated for these to become reality. Overall I thought it was a good show.

I'm glad they came out with the Atmos line in the RP's. Looking forward to hear how all those little changes add up to improving the sound.

I'm having to deal with nap time now, so I'm in the market for a quality pair of headphones.

The heritage wireless looks great! I have the KCM 3 and it sounds sweet, so I can only imagine the Stadium sounds that much better. And even more so with the Stadium sound improved upon in the new heritage line. I hope enough interest is generated for these to become reality. Overall I thought it was a good show.at thing flat out

Improved upon the Stadium?  Wow.  That thing flat out rocks.  One image I've seen on Twitter... Heritage Wireless should be killer in sales.  Had a made in USA #. 

I miss the days of real wood veneer on almost every speaker.

Even the most lowly RatShack speakers, 'cept for the aluminum cabinets Minimus 7 and 11, and they did have a Minimus 7W (walnut veneer) had real wood veneer.  

I too miss those days. 

The Heritage-inspired speakers at CES 2015 had real wood veneer.

Yea, but still a corporate marketing decision to be made......

We shall see. Tomorrow, I am putting together a collection of reactions to the speakers on social media for the executives to examine.

I like the new Heritage inspired line.  I don't care for the wireless part.  I also think Klipsch made a good move to increase sales with the RP line and to offer a small size speaker than the old Reference line.  There is still a great market for the RF 7 and RC 64 speakers but, the smaller and cheaper RP will suit most people for surrounds.  Next year around this time we will know how these changes were embraced by the public.

I'd like to know which models are supposed to go with what? Does the 450 center go with the new 280 towers? 440 go with the 260 and the dual 5 inch center go with the 250? Seems all wrong. Woofers should be similar across the front stage. The wisa towers with the 4 4" woofers in a passive model with that 440 center I think could be a hot seller.

The Heritage-inspired speakers at CES 2015 had real wood veneer.

Yea, but still a corporate marketing decision to be made......

If the project moves forward, you can bet they will have real wood veneer. That is a fundamental aspect of the aesthetic, and one which would never be removed.

• Like 1