Trouble reducing Pixels for Pic's

Taz

I have never learned how to reduce the pixel size to where I could post pictures.  Would like to post some of the units I have

Marantz 2500, 2325, 4470,

Sansui 9090, 9090 DB

McIntosh mc 30's

Fisher 400,

Kenwood/Trio tube receiver

Other misc. items.

But since I can't post the pictures the above could be suspected  :pwk_bs: .

Just partial to the older 50's to 70's equip.

Would anyone be willing to educate me?

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1

right click on the photo and scroll to open with and then click windows paint. when it opens hit the resize button, when that opens, change the size to 50 on horizontal. It will also change it on the other automatically,then hit enter. It will resize it smaller for you or you can also go larger either way. It will only do 1 picture at a time though, but you can resize as needed. You can change it back to the original size afterwards. Don't know if this is what y9ou are looking for, but when I need to do it for work purposes, I use this method.

There are lots of methods in lots of programs for doing this.  Here a couple of quick and easy methods that are fastest for me.

If you have an iPhone it is quick and easy to just take the picture, email it to yourself, and select "Large" or "Medium" when it asks for the size.

Another quick way is to use Snagit.  This is easily my favorite application for the PC!   You can capture a shot of any portion of your screen (such as a picture you just downloaded to your computer) and crop it however you want.  Add text, graphics or whatever.  You can save the resulting screen shot as a .jpg in seconds.  The default settings will make it the perfect resolution and size for sharing and viewing in an email or online.   I create a lot of documentation and Snagit is a great tool!