What's a "Fair" Price for Cherry RF-7's?

jjptkd

Just curious what a reasonable asking price is for a set of Cherry RF-7's? These are very nice with only a handful of very small nicks or marks in the finish. I cannot find any others for sale online anywhere to compare. I picked these up as part of a set and have been enjoying them for almost a week now but its time to move them along. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

A WEEK?!

Yea, I think he might be after those 4 KP 301's.... :ph34r:

tell him to get in line!

I wonder if they are doing it tournament style or if its going to be more of a battle royal free-for-all and the last man standing gets to claim the speakers...

Thanks for the input guys! I've got them listed local for $1000, I'll see if I get any bites. I did just get these and honestly I'm enjoying them more than I thought I would, been spoiled for so long with the Chorus line. I'll just have to suffer through these each day until they sell.. :(  :D

Initial impressions are that they are not as sensitive as my Chorus II's even though they're rated 1 db higher. I'd guess they're 3-5db quieter just based on where I need to set my volume. They also seem to need more power than the Chorus II's. Overall sound is very clear and detailed and not as bright as I've read about. I'd almost have to say that people driving these with any Receiver is not properly driving them. They say too much power blows woofers, too little blows tweeters. I'd guess the excess brightness that many experience may be due to lack of solid power.