Cornscalas (NOT) sold

eth2

I sold the Cornscalas that I bought last year from a member in Watertown. They are beautiful and sound great. I didn't intend to sell them, but I decided to sell them to Eddie500 (he was looking for Cornscalas) as part of the Klipschorn fiasco. As some of you have PM'd me for the price, they went for S1,000. I will keep the Cornwalls instead. So the the Cornwalls are no longer for sale. No Cornscalas, no second set of Khorns. I am on a downhill slide.  

The LaScalas (one pair at $1,200 and one pair at $900) are still for sale as are the KLF-30's ($700) with Crites rebuilt tweeters and Crites rebuilt crossovers. If there is no interest here, they will be going on the dreaded CL soon.

Also, I got a question about the Parasound preamp. It is a 2100 (not a 2200 as advertised). Guess there was no 2200.

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1

I think I would have preferred cornscalas over the khorns that Eddie was looking for.  I know he had put up  a WTB at AK and I suggested that he may have better luck here.  I hope he finds what he is looking for.   I wish I had the room to try a larger Heritage model or the conscalas.

GLWTS

I think I would have preferred cornscalas over the khorns that Eddie was looking for.  I know he had put up  a WTB at AK and I suggested that he may have better luck here.  I hope he finds what he is looking for.   I wish I had the room to try a larger Heritage model or the conscalas.

GLWTS

Thanks, but no longer for sale. I listened to them again for the first time in a long while after the sale and was kicking myself. It would cost $2,200 to replace them, Sometimes things work out for the best.   :)

• Like 1

I'll take the K-Horns. -_-

Just remember Jim, we are all whores. It is just a question of negotiating the price.

Don't quite understand the snarky response, since I thought mine was meant totally in jest, but whatever, that's fine.  I have always said....I may be easy, but I'm not cheap.

I'll take the K-Horns. -_-

Just remember Jim, we are all whores. It is just a question of negotiating the price.

Don't quite understand the snarky response, since I thought mine was meant totally in jest, but whatever, that's fine.  I have always said....I may be easy, but I'm not cheap.

Sorry you thought that was "snarky"  Obviously you do not know my snarky side. Will have to demonstrate in your future posts. Stay tuned. :o