Contact Info - "Jim" from New Jersey

eth2

I apologize to both parties for me being intrusive in your business.  I do see some communication problems on both sides and some unforeseen problems that lead to this public appeal by the seller for help.  Jim, I know you didn't like the way in which that was done, but it did seem to have some results when nothing before was working.  I hope you guys can now resolve this to the satisfaction of both.

Public Appeal? That wasn't public appeal, that was ripping into someone to bash them. Call a spade a spade. There were no results on his bashing as I just came back onto the site and saw this and responded.

Now I'm not discounting he tried to email me as he did in the past, but the old emails went into my junk filter even after trying to add him as "not junk" when we discussed the speakers starting in February or March.So maybe he did send me emails, but they were never seen. And at the bottom of all my emails which anyone who has dealt with me can attest, is my office number, fax number, and cell number. None of them had any messages on them or a fax sent.

If I'm trying to get a hold of someone and can't, I will exhaust all avenues available to me to get in touch with them, not have someone troll around looking for info so they can be threatened by me.

There are several people on here who have been in contact with me as well as Earl,and not one of them ever tried contacting me either to let me know of a member trying to get a hold of me.  Those people also have my phone number.

There are clicks on here as is the norm for all sites like this. It only seems normal for someone who isn't in the click to get berated like this by someone who is in a click. And I'm a big boy, so I understand, but understand also that I'm not going to stay silent while being attacked. Nor will I keep things going.

I said my piece in response to the personal attack, and as far as I'm concerned don't need to sugar coat,nor have things sugar coated for me. It is what it is and was. So be it.

As I said I will still purchase the speakers as I said I would if they are still available,if not, glad someone else got the deal.

• Like 1

Wow,  GBnf certainly doesn't have any common sense nor judgement.  First jumping to conclusions as fast as he did then not moving on from a potential sale.  Reminds me of a  Jr. High School34 Selling some no longer wanted toys.   B)

Dude, mind your own business.

• Like 1

And as I said being in a "click" on here shows.

My responsibility is to myself and getting myself back to a point where I can even walk or work.

And if you're minding your business, then your opinion shouldn't be stated. Again, especially since you don't see or didn't see the conversations behind closed doors he and I had through emails and so forth.

It is also not my responsibility to make sure a person doesn't change their meet up dates 3 times within less than a week. I already know as I stated, what is going to be said, and it really doesn't bother me what is said back to me or who's side someone is on.Especially when everyone states what they state behind a keyboard,myself included.

GETECH stated it perfect.

I'm sure there's people on here who have already gone back and said I am back and made a comment to Earl. If he wants to contact me he can,if not, so be it.

And as I stated, I offered more than once to give him money as a deposit before we even set up a date for pick up, so if you're going to "not take sides" but state it's my responsibility, you should get a little more educated on the whole of things before making those comments.

On top of everything else, I told him if an offer comes in to take it until we could set up a meeting.

Edited by Jim
  • Like 2

This "situation" is between Jim and Earl.  Yes Earl invited the forum into the "situation" when he made a post looking for Jim and then followed up his post with frustration and confusion and a bit of caution to others.  An obvious breach of communication occurred due to Jim's accident and Earl's not using all resources in his attempt to contact Jim.

Now Jim is back and hopefully recovering well and maybe he and Earl can mend fences :wub:  like two adults and maybe even a happy successful transaction will happen after all. ;)  :D

Earl and Jim, it's all yours.

Bill

• Like 4

Thank You Steve. Things are getting better daily.I can do more and more. I just have to remember I can't do things like I was until I am fully healed. I'm not in my 20's anymore, but my mind keeps forgetting that. Had to also stop playing baseball and softball for awhile. Back feels like you have a kink and want to crack it but I can't

• Like 2

My responsibility is to myself and getting myself back to a point where I can even walk or work.

And if you're minding your business, then your opinion shouldn't be stated. Again, especially since you don't see or didn't see the conversations behind closed doors he and I had through emails and so forth.

Agree.

Post deleted.

Bill I haven't been out fishing yet since everything happened. I have been itching to get out in a stream or on my kayak, and itching to play Baseball and Softball, as well as going camping with the kids and wife. I'm looking at maybe September going up to the Salmon River to get back into things and August for camping.

• Like 1

You seem to have a plan and it's coming together, that is all good news. Just have to take is slow sometimes, probably a pretty serious injury I'm sure. It's amazing how durable the human body is, especially with the right attitude.

• Like 1

Funny thing is I've argued with my wife more since this happened than ever before. She's making sure I don't over do things and I'm like, ahhhh just get out of the way and let me go.

I told her it was worse when I got shot in the lower back than it is now. My pain tolerance is pretty much off the scales as it is. I went through a windshield when I was younger and fractured my skull and also broke my ankle and it was wrapped like a towel. So while I was sitting on the ground waiting for an ambulance that I called myself, I proceeded to "unwrap" my ankle and tried popping it back into place. My friend who was driving fainted when he saw me do that and the police thought I was on drugs.

• Like 3

Dang….I'm hurting just thinking about that :D

I know what you mean, I can deal with my pain or injuries way better than someone else's injury. 

I have a pretty physical job and get beat up sometimes. You just have to go on and not complain about it. I'm sure I got that from my Dad.

Funny thing is I've argued with my wife more since this happened than ever before. She's making sure I don't over do things and I'm like, ahhhh just get out of the way and let me go.

I told her it was worse when I got shot in the lower back than it is now. My pain tolerance is pretty much off the scales as it is. I went through a windshield when I was younger and fractured my skull and also broke my ankle and it was wrapped like a towel. So while I was sitting on the ground waiting for an ambulance that I called myself, I proceeded to "unwrap" my ankle and tried popping it back into place. My friend who was driving fainted when he saw me do that and the police thought I was on drugs.

Jim,

It looks like we don't have to worry about you getting near this stuff. :o

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/158293-oxycontin-and-other-addictions/

Still, you need to listen to your loving :wub: bride. ;)  

Bill

I don't know who I got it from then, maybe the mailman? LOL. My father was always complaining how hurt he was. Maybe it was my mother. She always told me that when you get hurt not to over react as it will make it hurt more. And that most of the time your body will go into shock to combat some of the pain. So I've always said that to myself whenever anything happened to me. Only time I wasn't ever to block out pain was the 1st week after I had surgery to fix a hernia, remove my appendix,and move part of my small intestine over as it was wrapped in my appendix which was protruding through the lingual hernia. That was some pain that even pain killers couldn't squash. They couldn't use the mesh on the hernia as I also had the appendix done and there was a worry for infection, so everything was just pulled together and sewn. Worst pain I've ever felt in my life.

Jim,

It looks like we don't have to worry about you getting near this stuff. :o

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/158293-oxycontin-and-other-addictions/

Still, you need to listen to your loving :wub: bride. ;)  

Bill

Bill,

I stopped taking the painkillers 1 week to the time I had the surgery and just took Tylenol and dealt with the pain. My parents were both drug addicts and died from AIDS from sharing needles and were always doing heroin or taking pills or some sort of downer. So that turned me off to everything and made me despise any type of painkiller or downer. I will not take anything unless forced to.Needless to say, I didn't have a good relationship with my parents and the one thing my relationship with them did do for me was to turn me off to drugs.

• Like 1

I've gone through a couple hernia operations, you're correct, they're not much fun. 

I remember watching a special about my favorite football player ever, Walter Payton. He was only 5-10, around 210 lbs, and would get crushed by half the opposing defense. He would continuously tell himself "it doesn't hurt, it's only pain, it won't affect me". By the time he walked back to the huddle, the pain was gone, and he was ready for the next play. 

It reminds me of a movie with Mark Walberg as a Navy Seal. Him and 3 others were dropped off behind enemy lines, and a whole village of bad guys shot the living hell out of them. He survived, but it shows how much abuse and pain a human can endure. I believe it was a true story, but I do not remember the name.

I've gone through a couple hernia operations, you're correct, they're not much fun. 

I remember watching a special about my favorite football player ever, Walter Payton. He was only 5-10, around 210 lbs, and would get crushed by half the opposing defense. He would continuously tell himself "it doesn't hurt, it's only pain, it won't affect me". By the time he walked back to the huddle, the pain was gone, and he was ready for the next play. 

It reminds me of a movie with Mark Walberg as a Navy Seal. Him and 3 others were dropped off behind enemy lines, and a whole village of bad guys shot the living hell out of them. He survived, but it shows how much abuse and pain a human can endure. I believe it was a true story, but I do not remember the name.

yes it was a true story. I've always said the same thing Payton said. I'm also only 5'9" and 212.

Jim

I have not posted in several months, although I still look in from time to time.

First of all, if I intended to"sue" you, I would have. You promised to meet me when your"cousin" returned from some mysterious job you claimed he took out of state. This was after I gave you three separate meeting times. I had given you three different options as to meeting in Pennsylvania as you had requested. In return I got bs refusals for reasons such as "you had your kids for a week," you had something "unnexpected" come up, and then you needed your cousin to help you. I am not sure why as I have moved them twice by myself. After that you stopped posting and deleted your picture. I remind you that initially you were coming to Ithaca to pick them up. I only agreed to meet you on my way to DC or coming back as a courtesy. Since I didn't want to list them again without trying to contact you directly, I asked if anyone knew your email address. I wrote to that address on two occasions without a response from you.

With respect to not taking a deposit, it is true that at one point early on you offered. I trusted people on this site and asked if you were certian that you wanted them. You said you had already cleared a spot. I took you at your word, then you disappeared.

It has been months without a word from you until now.

I still have the LaScalas but they are not for sale to you. There are two of us who know the truth. I don't have any more time for you as you have misrepresented the facts.

Jim

I have not posted in several months, although I still look in from time to time.

First of all, if I intended to"sue" you, I would have. You promised to meet me when your"cousin" returned from some mysterious job you claimed he took out of state. This was after I gave you three separate meeting times. I had given you three different options as to meeting in Pennsylvania as you had requested. In return I got bs refusals for reasons such as "you had your kids for a week," you had something "unnexpected" come up, and then you needed your cousin to help you. I am not sure why as I have moved them twice by myself. After that you stopped posting and deleted your picture. I remind you that initially you were coming to Ithaca to pick them up. I only agreed to meet you on my way to DC or coming back as a courtesy. Since I didn't want to list them again without trying to contact you directly, I asked if anyone knew your email address. I wrote to that address on two occasions without a response from you.

With respect to not taking a deposit, it is true that at one point early on you offered. I trusted people on this site and asked if you were certian that you wanted them. You said you had already cleared a spot. I took you at your word, then you disappeared.

It has been months without a word from you until now.

I still have the LaScalas but they are not for sale to you. There are two of us who know the truth. I don't have any more time for you as you have misrepresented the facts.

I'd be more than happy to post our emails from each other, and as stated, have no reason to misrepresent facts. We come from 2 different molds, I do not threaten people.

The mysterious job as I stated in my email was my cousin who drives a truck going out of state for a week, again I'd be more than happy to post. The difference between the two of us is I have the balls to say what I feel not sugar coat "cousin" or "unexpected". If I was using those words as you are with me, I'd have the balls to say I thought you were flat out bs-ing,not sugar coat it like you are. And as I stated I don't owe anyone a goddamn explanation on me being hurt.

Now as per my above statement, I did say you emailed in the past, and did say you may have emailed me, but as stated your prior emails went to my junk folder, which may have happened after you emailed again. But you also had my cell numbers and other numbers from my emails so you could have called. But instead had you "investigators" looking for me.Why didn't you contact my "snail mail"?

I am also done with this. As I said if someone else gets the deal, good for them as they are getting a good deal. As po'ed as I was seeing this post, I was still willing to take them as I said I would. Good luck with things.