SOLD: Cary CAD-300 SEI tube integrated with upgraded tubes

Breakdown7

SOLD: I am offering my Cary 300SEI for sale. It is in excellent condition and comes with two sets of upgraded tubes. One pair of Sophia Electric 300b mesh plates and a pair of Psvane black bottle 300B-T in their factory box. The three factory 6SN7's are included. The amp is in excellent condition with no scratches or dings. Absolutely stunning "Jaguar Blue" high gloss chassis is beautiful in person. Can't really capture how nice it looks from my camera. I am the second owner. Remote and original owners manual are also included. Always used in a smoke/pet free home.  I can do $2800 and split the shipping charges with the new owner.  If buyer chooses to use PayPal, please figure in the 3.5% fee.  

post-54981-0-12140000-1431207265_thumb.j

post-54981-0-05660000-1431207520_thumb.j

post-54981-0-87500000-1431207535_thumb.j

post-54981-0-89460000-1431207552_thumb.j

post-54981-0-36340000-1431207611_thumb.j

• Like 2

Man, the market is dry at the moment. I thought this sweet integrated would be gone already, especially priced below 3 grand. This one retails at $5650. And I am including $875 worth of extra tube upgrades. How about $2650 + shipping and PayPal fees??

Edited by Breakdown7

Man, $2600 and change falls in the "Cant Lose" area of HIFI :o

There is no such thing as a bad sounding 300B Rig.

300Bs cornered the market on the "Pure" sound.

Hate to see you sell this, love to see someone here step up from SS into "Real Class A"

GLWS

The headphone section is absolutely incredible. I sold my Woo Audio WA-6 after hearing the headphone section in the Cary. Used it with a pair of Audeze LCD-2 and Sony Z-7 headphones with great results. I've been selling a lot of my gear to fund an upcoming move this year. We just put an offer in on a house a few days ago. The Audeze LCD-2's are already sold, and the Sony cans are next. I haven't tried Audiogon yet, but that is the next step. I am taking a beating at my price of $2600, so I don't plan to drop the price again. I have way too much audio gear and trying to consolidate.

I am offering my Cary 300SEI for sale. It is in excellent condition and comes with two sets of upgraded tubes. One pair of Sophia Electric 300b mesh plates and a pair of Psvane black bottle 300B-T in their factory box. The three factory 6SN7's are included. The amp is in excellent condition with no scratches or dings. Absolutely stunning "Jaguar Blue" high gloss chassis is beautiful in person. Can't really capture how nice it looks from my camera. I am the second owner. Remote and original owners manual are also included. Always used in a smoke/pet free home.  I can do $2800 and split the shipping charges with the new owner.  If buyer chooses to use PayPal, please figure in the 3.5% fee.  

this amp is a tank - how do you ship this safely -

Fret not Audiophiles, it's that time of year where many planned items on the agenda come due.

Just like the "After Xmas" slow time, only last a month and we are already two weeks into it, second week of june we are good till November.

This is however a great time to buy, on the cheap, so far iv seen, Ks for $1600, Scalas $500.

• 8 years later...
  • Breakdown7 changed the title to SOLD: Cary CAD-300 SEI tube integrated with upgraded tubes