Walnut Fortes - $100 - Ft. Wayne

mwells

I sent him a e-mail...I'll try to get his info for ya...

oh by the way if I was closer I would snag these for ya......but it would cost ya more than $20 to get these outta my hands.... lol lol

MKP :-)

LOL...ya, that was just a number that I threw out there.  I was in a hurry and on my lunch break but I'd do anyone right who helped me out.  I'll be home in a little over an hour.  Maybe I will get lucky.   It's worth a shot.  I found my first Fortes at a summer garage sale for $200 and later sold them which I have regretted ever since.  I'll send him an email as soon as I get home.

Mark

Edited by mwells
  • Like 1

I sent him a e-mail...I'll try to get his info for ya...

oh by the way if I was closer I would snag these for ya......but it would cost ya more than $20 to get these outta my hands.... lol lol

LOL...ya, that was just a number that I threw out there.  I was in a hurry and on my lunch break but I'd do anyone right who helped me out.  I'll be home in a little over an hour.  Maybe I will get lucky.   It's worth a shot.  I found my first Fortes at a summer garage sale for $200 and later sold them which I have regretted ever since.  I'll send him an email as soon as I get home.

Mark

But for real....If I could get em for ya or any member I wouldn't charge ya a nickle (well maybe a nickle)....It would just be fun to help a forum member get MORE KLIPSCH....LOL LOL

Just checked my e-mail....no reply

Good luck...

Someone is going to get a sick deal on those, good luck. Maybe see if they would take $100.00 via paypal to hold them, then cash on hand.

Exactly what I offered.  I sent PP payment already.

Please let me know if he sells it to anyone else around here before I pick them up this weekend.  :P

Someone is going to get a sick deal on those, good luck.  Maybe see if they would take $100.00 via paypal to hold them, then cash on hand.

fantastic - just as long as it is real and legit - 100$ is a low low figure and sounds too good to be real IMHO

• Like 1

Someone is going to get a sick deal on those, good luck. Maybe see if they would take $100.00 via paypal to hold them, then cash on hand.

Exactly what I offered.  I sent PP payment already.

Please let me know if he sells it to anyone else around here before I pick them up this weekend.  :P

Hmmm...it looks like I may have missed out.  I am curious though.  You just sold a couple of pairs of Fortes a while back.  Why do you want these?  ...to flip?

Edited by mwells

Why do you want these? ...to flip?

They look in better shape than the ones walnut ones in my family room. 

I'll likely swap them and a friend at work has been looking for a pair.

flip or not flip - that is the question -

It looks like you have a pair of walnut Forte II's in your basement as well....along with a LOT of other great speakers. 

I just wanted to replace the pair that I sold on here 3 or 4 years ago.  Some of you guys have so much gear stashed back that it just amazes me when I read the lists at the bottom of your posts.   I just have my Quartets in the living room and KSB 3.1s in the bedroom...lol.   It seems like the really good deals get pounced on so fast by the guys who have basements and garages full of speakers....or the flippers....that it can be a little frustrating for guys like me sometimes.  I only posted on the Alerts forum because I was unable to email him from work and was hoping someone could help me get them.  He said first $100 takes them though so good luck.  I hope it works out.

Mark

flip or not flip - that is the question -

No, not planning to flip

Next time you see something you really want, I would advise against putting it in the alert section. Just saying.....

Best wishes on finding a nice pair :)

That's true but IMHO, shouldn't be. Posting in the forum asking for help should have people doing all they can to help, and usually does. This is a great forum with good people.

Having said that, I'd be will to bet the $100 that opusk had them treed before the the op's post.

Exactly what I offered. I sent PP payment already. Please let me know if he sells it to anyone else around here before I pick them up this weekend. :P

"This posting has been deleted by its author."

Congrats on another great deal.  :emotion-21:

Edited by wvu80