No Bullshit

Chad

Well it doesn't matter to me........I was planing on leaving the forum when I got to 5000.....yea yea that's what I'll do

I'll go and make my own club.....who want's to be in my club????

MKP :-)

I've already started it.

yea oldtimer but your in the +5000 posts....You'll have to leave the forum and come back as someone new...

• Like 2

Well it doesn't matter to me........I was planing on leaving the forum when I got to 5000.....yea yea that's what I'll do

I've already started it.

yea oldtimer but your in the +5000 posts....You'll have to leave the forum and come back as someone new...

PM me for details. 

• Like 1

I've already started it.

Oldtimer II !  How will we know him, if it is him?

Rhetorical... :)

• Like 1

I've already started it.

PM me for details.

Yeah but an old timer with like 10,000 plus posts gets an automatic membership and a complimentary to do with as he/she pleases right? May your squawker's never woof, best regards Moray James..

Edited by moray james
  • Like 2

After much consideration, I think this is the result of Chad getting bored...He hadn't written his mandatory 1000 lines of code for the day, and decided to stir things up....way to go Chad!

Yea it's like breaking the crust off the bucket of Chitt.......now it's stinking.....should have left it alone...

I've already started it.

PM me for details.

Yeah but an old timer with like 10,000 plus posts gets an automatic membership and a complimentary to do with as he/she pleases right? May your squawker's never woof, best regards Moray James..

I was already there.  Invited by reputation.  Best regards.

You could give away little internet trinkets for every level you accomplish in the forums. 50 posts in one area gets you a red decoder ring. 50 in another gets you a blue decoder ring, collect all 4 rings and you can move up a level once you have collected all of the cyber trinkets,in all of the levels,  it unlocks  THE GOLDEN TICKET that gets you into the big kids room where all the neat stuff happens. Heck if you can't do the posts you can always do an online purchase to fill out the required prizes!!! and a couple of times a year a honorary membership can be raffled off. just like the free games on my daughter's Iphone.(which by the way are time vampires)

Gawd I love poking a stick in a hornets nest, something about that buzz, that is soooo satisfying  :emotion-14:

• Like 3