No Bullshit

Chad

There is a better way.  Just start posting your music library in RTM.  That's how Boxx did it.  It's actually more productive than this.

sir I believe your out of your area, aren't you supposed to be in the heritage room. time for Carousel, no running please

There is a better way.  Just start posting your music library in RTM.  That's how Boxx did it.  It's actually more productive than this.

sir I believe your out of your area, aren't you supposed to be in the heritage room. time for Carousel, no running please

Very few can keep up with my running.

* I know that, and I stated that.

** Did Chad say that? Or, how do you know that?

*** Do you read Chad's tarot cards or what?  A benign metric?  Eliminate trolls?  I guess all of us below the magic number aren't worthy....

* Yet, you seemed confused & stated that... "you didn't get it?" So I clarified.

** Yes, he said that pretty much:

The purpose of that forum is to provide an area with slightly more relaxed rules (in terms of political or religious conversation)...

*** No tarot cards needed. If you don't understand benign metric... he chose a harmless number (with presumably large enough post count) to assemble a group that can be expected to self moderate & eliminate or minimize overt trouble makers, spammers: i.e. trolls 

Those of us below that magic number??? Aren't worthy of what?  Relaxed rules in terms of off topic, non speaker related content? Who cares. Like I said thousands of sites, forums all over the web for that. 

I for one am glad they keep that section separate & off the main forum. 

• Like 2

How about an Either/Or ....  the way some University admissions work (either a certain GPA or above, or a SAT above a certain level) ... for instance, either more than 1,000 posts, or having been a member more than 5 years.  Most trolls would not be in either category ... and .... I'll bet that most people who have been around 5 years, or have made more than 1,000 posts would have as good a sense of the community as those who have exceeded 5,000.

With numbers like those above (or, even, smaller ones), people young enough to be Klipsch customers for the next several decades, and who might bring a fresh social, political, religious perspective to the forums, would take part.  Any people who are unkind still could be warned, etc.

Edited by garyrc
  • Like 1

Relaxed rules in terms of off topic, non speaker related content? Who cares. Like I said thousands of sites, forums all over the web for that.    I for one am glad they keep that section separate & off the main forum. 

OK then, well, I guess you won't be joining other areas of this forum with non speaker related content, or topics that are filled with humor and good natured ribbing....That's a relief.