No Bullshit

Chad

Does a PM count as a "post" for counting purposes?

Try it out and let us know!!  I think I used that line recently....?

Nope

I agree with your assessment.  My post went up by one after a public post.

Bunch of grown men troubled by post counts... sounds like something my 13 year old niece would be obsessed over. lol

This whole forum is a private member only forum. Copper anyone???

Every forum I've been involved with also has a separate, private section.... just for the mods & admin staff. 

Thats the real private-double-secret area that will get everyone's panties in a bunch.

The password is "Bose". (lol)  

• Like 2

I think a lot of us are in the same boat.  I've never been a chatty Cathy or even a chatty Carl (e.g., Fredricksen even when he was a shell of utter sadness with a healthy twist of bitter) for that matter. 

At my rate of posting it will be about 24 years before I can "join the club."  I suspect that either one of two things will happen.  Given that very few have made it out of our 60s in my family before passing and the relatives that have made it to their 80s are much healthier than I, either I will die long before the 24 years or I live for another 24 years and log on for the first time at a ripe old age of 82 and find that everyone that I planned to BS with about the stuff not for public consumption will already be dead.  :o

old man picture.jpg

Given that Mallette is trying to auction his excess post count, which I captured in the post below, I suspect, and may even be willing to wager, that he may have been the person that initiated the 5,000 post rule, which by focusing on the top 0.17% of membership I noticed is much more stringent than the occupy wall street movement that focused on the top 1%. :emotion-14:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :ph34r:  

All in fun as I probably wouldn't have much excess time to post anyway. :P

Honestly, out of all of the people who post on the regular forum, you would be the one that would benefit the most, imo.

Fwiw, your "all in fun comment" would show how truly committed you are to your views and feeling the need to express them when someone is wrong on the internet sometimes becomes overwhelming--Good luck with that 'good use of your time' thing if you decide to purchase Mallete's points. :)

Edited by tkdamerica

sounds like something my 13 year old niece would be obsessed over.

How nice

Copper anyone???

No thanks

This whole forum is a private member only forum

No it's not, it's public.  Anyone can join.  On the other hand, you have to be very special to be given the boot. 

No it's not, it's public.  Anyone can join.  On the other hand, you have to be very special to be given the boot. 

To participate here its private. You have to 1st know this forum exists, then you need to sign up & register & you have to agree with the ToS. Then you have to  activate activate your account by answering a secret question. You have to know Copper to join up here. I wasn't asking if you wanted Copper... was asking if you recall that you need to know Copper to activate your account. So the forum  might be open to the public, but you have to become a member in order to participate. Until then its private.

Technically the BS forum is available for anyone to join... you just need the appropriate number of posts in order to participate. 

Edited by Nismo