Cornwalls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANOCASTER

OK Guys....

Well I spread the word that I was looking for Cornwalls and "when it rains ,it pours". I found myself a pair- which I'm picking up in Memphis on Monday. But today- I got 2 calls saying they had cornwalls for me !! One is in Atlanta ( Raw Birch, with risers) and the other is in a friend's garage in Missouri under a blanket. Still waitng on details and prices but I've already given a deposit on mine so...anyone want some cornwalls?? I'll try and get more details and re-post. I bet the Missouri ones will be CHEAP !! Too bad it 7-8 hrs from me !!

Man of Man you are unbelievable ~~~~~~ I would love a set but no extra cash !!!!

------------------

Nos.gif

HH Scott 299 Amp

HH Scott LT-110B Tuner

HH Scott P-87 Turn Table

JVC JL-F50 Turn Table

Sony CDP-CA7ES CD Drive

1985 Walnut Heresey I W/Layne Audio Woofers

KSW-15 Subs>c>

First off, Danocaster I loved the CD"S. SparkleDrive rocks!!! You def have a fan in Indy. I also want to pay you for them too. Please send your address on to me, the return lable was ripped off the packeage you sent me and I think it is only fair I pay you for all your trouble. I would like to know where your taking it from here too music wise.

For the unitiated, SparkleDrive is a 2000's version of the Pretenders. Just a fanominal group, and Dan is just incredibe on the guitar too. So we def have a wiz Guitar player here on the boards.

I also might be interested in the Cornwalls if you want to pass the info on to me. St Lois is 4 1/2 hrs + - from Indy and Atlanta while 8...Isn't too far out of question for just the right item at the right price. Keep us posted.

Hi guys and IndyKlispchFan..thanks for the kind words.For Mike (and any interested others) I'll sell the cds for $7 shipped ($5+$2 s/h). You can Paypal it (sparkledrive1@aol) or send me MO/check/cash whatever (Dan Strain 509 Ashlawn Circle, Nashville TN 37211)...

OK OK..enuff self promotion (sorry..I know it looks bad)..........Anyway, I'm still waiting on further info on Both pairs of cornwalls and will let everyone as soon as I find something out. My friend w/a Jeep just bailed on picking up the CWs monday so i gotta scramble and find something. I cant wait to hear Cornwalls in my system !!

dbflash

Now you didn't take the wrong Lascalas did you Smile.gifSmile.gif Oh and mike I expect a couple copies when I get there to pickup my Lascalas.

Craig

------------------

Nos.gif

HH Scott 299 Amp

HH Scott LT-110B Tuner

HH Scott P-87 Turn Table

JVC JL-F50 Turn Table

Sony CDP-CA7ES CD Drive

1985 Walnut Heresey I W/Layne Audio Woofers

KSW-15 Subs>c>