drone gun

Jim Naseum

The multitude of crime possibilities done by drones will mount in the years to come.  It's hard to get rid of tech.  Laws want help much since people that are intent on doing wrong don't follow them and are not scared by them.  Laws may help after the fact but, won't help those that were victims.

Click:

Edited by derrickdj1

Looks like they're will be many ways for people to get injured by drones. Many are just remote control toys that are easy to crash!!!lol

Then if people begin shootingat them, you have another huge problem. Are drones different than a rc airplane?? There use to be tons of restrictions about flying rc planes. Pepperazziis are going to start using these for more spying... Not on me of course!!! Lol do I control the air above mu house??? Can I swat them down freely??can kidsfly them??

I would be in the same boat as him.  It's illegal to discharge a firearm in the city limits.  Looks like it's time to get a pellet gun.  I would have no problem plucking one out of the air, especially if my daughter was in the backyard in a bathing suit.

• Like 1

Tether a 3 foot helium balloon to the ground with 50 feet of rope, and when the drone flies overhead, release the balloon into the drone. Or walk with the balloon into the drone when it is hovering.

Find out the radio frequency that is controlling the drone, and when it flies over your property, take over and crash the thing. The strongest signal will control the drone.

Some states and municipalities have passed laws preventing drone flights over private property unless the property owner gives permission. If that is the case, call the law.

• Like 1

Find out the radio frequency that is controlling the drone, and when it flies over your property, take over and crash the thing. The strongest signal will control the drone.

i like that!!! i think they are nothing more then rc controlled....get a jammer!!