FS: Schiit Gungnir

Thaddeus Smith

I need to replace glass in my truck after a firewood loading accident and my wife is going to a family reunion trip in Kansas this coming weekend after a last minute invite. So I'm selling my recently acquired Schiit Gungnir to accommodate those needs. Such is life..

Schiit Gungnir, US plug, 115VAC, with USB Gen2 input.

The device is in exceptional condition and has been "burned in" pretty well. I love the look and sound of the device, but... life. Will upload pictures tonight if it doesn't sell by then.

That config is $849 + shipping direct from Schiit Audio, so I'm selling for $775 shipped and pp'd. Feel free to send offers.

Talk to me my man. This vs. Emo XDA-1/2/DC-1. Still available?

My son stole my Audeze LCD-2 / Lyr2 combo to play on his PC. Now I am looking for a replacement for the amp / headphone but might need (want) a DAC to throw into the mix. Would be running Oppo -105 to DAC to amp to headphone. Only stand alone DAC I have left is the XDA-1.

Perhaps -105 to DAC to Emo Mini-X to Headphones; what say you?

Edited by USNRET

Talk to me my man. This vs. Emo XDA-1/2/DC-1. Still available?

My son stole my Audeze LCD-2 / Lyr2 combo to play on his PC. Now I am looking for a replacement for the amp / headphone but might need (want) a DAC to throw into the mix. Would be running Oppo -105 to DAC to amp to headphone. Only stand alone DAC I have left is the XDA-1.

Perhaps -105 to DAC to Emo Mini-X to Headphones; what say you?

Everything I read says the DC-1 is worlds better than the XDA-1/XDA-2. It's a great device, though I doubt it's better than the opposite analogue section. In my experience, the gungnir was than the DC-1 in depth of sound stage, clarity between voices and instruments, etc.

Per your plan though, be advised that the mini-x a-100 doesn't have a headphone jack.