Ugly RSW-15 in AR but cheap...$300

Youthman

It is certainly rough looking, but the guy says it works great.  I'm picking it up tomorrow.  Hopefully, a quick bit of TLC on the outside (paint), will ease the looks.

Hogfan

Excellent!  I'd strip the electronics and refinish it.  It would be a really quick and easy project.  Congrats!

• Like 1

Yes I did.  Got it hooked up last night.....sounding great.  Until I pretty her up, I just have to close my eyes.  Before buying it, I tested it out....checked drivers and the inside....everything was in order.  The guy I bought it from is in the auction business....he's buying and selling in bulk on a regular basis.....he had picked it up a few weeks back as part of a buy he did.  When I get around to sprucing her up, I'll post some pics.  Until then, I'm all ears!

Hogfan

(and it hurts!)

Thanks Youthman! 

My man cave is about 14 x 20.  I've been on a quest to fit two systems in there.....2 channel and HT.  I have Forte II's set up for 2ch and will be running RB-35's/RC-7 with the RSW-15 for HT.  The 35's sit in the bookshelves perfectly, taking up no floor space.  I'm gaining ground.....although sometimes I think I'm just running in circles.

Hogfan