Chorus II project

oldred

I would think $700 for "fixer uppers" is way too high.  That $700 sounds like a better price for C2's in pristine condition or at least with upgraded XO's.  About half that amount is what I would pay for a project speaker the caliber of a Chorus II.

I'm not up on prices for the C2's.  What do the rest of you say about the asking price?

I would think $700 for "fixer uppers" is way too high.  That $700 sounds like a better price for C2's in pristine condition or at least with upgraded XO's.  About half that amount is what I would pay for a project speaker the caliber of a Chorus II.

I'm not up on prices for the C2's.  What do the rest of you say about the asking price?

To me, in the Upper Midwest market, these look like they should go $550 maximum.  They don't look THAT bad...Really nice CH II's in oak I think would be $800, walnut up to $1K.  Now, granted, there are bargains out there of course, but I don't think you can factor in "beaters" to the overall pricing equation for decent examples.