Crown K-2 Power Amp For Sale

SWL

Excellent condition. Excellent sound quality. Never thought I'd be parting with this one but want to experiment with other gear. 500 wpc @ 8 ohms. PM me if you need pics.

$500.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

-Scott

Yep...and it is priced to sell as these amps in this condition go for a minimum of $700.00 on average last I checked. More power than you'll ever need with Klipsch speakers and this is the best sounding pro-amp I've ever owned.

It is fan-less so there is zero fan noise as is with most other pro-amps. Built very solid.

Oh, I can beat that....  I think I went 12/15 months with one riding around in the back of my car....I hadn't even taken it indoors.

Today, it's sitting in a closet.

Didn't I read you saying that you powered your mains with a couple of K2's?  

Amp is no longer for sale. I can't part with it. It sounds too damn good. Can't believe I almost sold it.

For a two-channel stereo amp, if you ever see one for under $750.00 in good-very good condition....jump on it.

I had a LOT of interest in this amp but being so close to Christmas nobody had the cash.

PS......Carl, hook that sucker up! :P

Edited by SWL
  • Like 1