Glad The Ketchup Thread Over

JJkizak

I am trying this for a few weeks to see if it helps my DeQuervain's Syndrome (believed to be tendonitis in the thumb and wrist).  They are pretty big pills and tough to swallow. I'm thinking of putting a little ketchup on them.  I am on Day 2.  Anybody else have DeQuervain's?

91kvqnCA4-L._SY355_.jpg

What is the active ingredient?

Doesn't that just scream out the "here let me google this for you" response?

I am trying this for a few weeks to see if it helps my DeQuervain's Syndrome (believed to be tendonitis in the thumb and wrist). They are pretty big pills and tough to swallow. I'm thinking of putting a little ketchup on them. I am on Day 2. Anybody else have DeQuervain's?

91kvqnCA4-L._SY355_.jpg

What is the active ingredient?

Doesn't that just scream out the "here let me google this for you" response?
I'm too lazy, as Mr. Jeff Matthews Band, is wont to say.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Just go get a cortisone shot and be done with it.  I've taken G and C for months trying to relieve knee pain with no luck.

I don't think I want to stick a pin there.  It is not all that bad, but if you ram a needle into it, I am afraid you could make it a lot worse.  I don't know if that's true, but I am one of those who believes, "If it ain't broke..."  I have also heard people complain cortisone shots don't work all that well for them, so I think cortisone is probably more of a "hit and miss" therapy, just like so many other things.

If it ain't broke, you wouldn't be taking anything for it.  Does Tylenol or Advil give you any relief?

I haven't tried them.  Really, it's not all that bad.  It feels kind of like a light strain or a bruise.  It just doesn't go away.  

It won't till you stop whatever repetitive process caused it.