Geminids meteor showers NOT tonight

dtel

• Moderators

if you like these things or just an insomniac,  :lol:  They say it will be best around 2 am, how do they figure that ?    2 am could be hours apart depending on where your at, but I'm not a rocket scientist  :lol:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/watch-most-spectacular-meteor-shower-174900985.html

Edited by dtel

• Moderators

Not much accomplishments left for guys like you...i guess Moderator is all that’s left.

And why would anyone want this job?

I would aim high not low if I were still aiming. All future accomplishments for me shouldn't even be listed as accomplishments but just as other things, good or bad. 

But from amongst all of us...you were selected to lead.  Do you and Christy refer to each other as moderators at home?  whenever she starts to hassle you, you can just tell her that you locked the thread and she can’t respond any further.  (probably not wise to take advice from the divorced guy).

There was this guy in the Coast Guard...a Boatswains Mate...we call them “boats” for short.  This guy loved that so much he made his wife call him “boats” at home.  i thought that was rather sad.

Edited by BigStewMan

• Moderators
But from amongst all of us...you were selected to lead. ​That's scary, really, think about that for a minute.  :wacko: 

Do you and Christy refer to each other as moderators at home?  No, but I did give her a warning point once, just to see how to do it, she noticed about a week later.  whenever she starts to hassle you, you can just tell her that you locked the thread and she can’t respond any further.  (probably not wise to take advice from the divorced guy).

I did tell her once I was going to moderate her if she didn't get a grip, she just laughed.

Edit; everything in bigger letters was in red before I hit post, I can't even post correctly and I was voted a moderator  :wacko: this says more about the people who voted for me than it does about me.  :) 

Edited by dtel

I can't even post correctly and I was voted a moderator this says more about the people who voted for me than it does about me

There's quite a few elections that you could put in that category as well.

What did Groucho say?  I'd never want to be in any club that would have me as a member?

• Moderators
What did Groucho say?  I'd never want to be in any club that would have me as a member?
]

Exactly

I like the Marx brothers, I remember somehow many years ago some movie theaters would have midnight movie marathons, we get wasted and go, one of our favorites was the Marx Brothers, they would play one after another until you couldn't take it anymore. This was back when John Waters movies and Rocky Horror Picture Show was popular.