I don't want to be an adult anymore,looking for a family to take me in as a 6 year old girl

Jim

You fail to realize we have been having fun with it.  We have a grip.  It doesn't matter that alternative lifestyles are portrayed in the media, you have the choice not to watch.  Already chilling and smiling, love, oldtimer.

I understand that, it's just been getting a bit tense on some of he threads which goes against why I started on this forum to begin with.  I think we should call Transgender individuals "crossovers" which would really add gas to the fire, I'm sure we could fix them if we just had the right capacitor, break in period, or, in the extreme cases, we could just fix them by changing the slope, or was that their extreme slope, but that's only if they're "active" transgender's.  I guarantee that there are many shows that I refused to watch, due to the fact that they were pushing an agenda or trying to offer up ideas portrayed as the "norm" that had nothing to do with statistics or reality, and I reacted by turning them off.

That said...................Bruce Jenner still has some really nice hooters! 

You fail to realize we have been having fun with it.  We have a grip.  It doesn't matter that alternative lifestyles are portrayed in the media, you have the choice not to watch.  Already chilling and smiling, love, oldtimer.

I understand that, it's just been getting a bit tense on some of he threads which goes against why I started on this forum to begin with.  I think we should call Transgender individuals "crossovers" which would really add gas to the fire, I'm sure we could fix them if we just had the right capacitor, break in period, or, in the extreme cases, we could just fix them by changing the slope, or was that their extreme slope, but that's only if they're "active" transgender's.  I guarantee that there are many shows that I refused to watch, due to the fact that they were pushing an agenda or trying to offer up ideas portrayed as the "norm" that had nothing to do with statistics or reality, and I reacted by turning them off.

Just don't go inserting any tubes....

Just don't go inserting any tubes....

No tubes, got it!  It's all hard rigid cooling fins here.  And Jimbo doesn't think I understand the forum.  LOL buddy!

I do hope you understand that I said that somewhat in jest.....I was going to say tongue in cheek, but that would exacerbate the tone of the thread even further... 

Yes, I totally did, and I trust you did the same.  My comments are all meant primarily in jest.  The majority of my day is stressful, and my time on this forum is either informative or fun because if it wasn't, I should just work more. 

How is this being forced down anyone's throat?

Watch any TV lately?

Bullshit.

Explain

You first, since you have the ability to choose what you watch.

I agree with mungkiman and found the expression "forced down our throat," an expression that one side uses in almost every political argument.

Unless most of you have lived in very large cities that have gay communities, you really don't know what you're talking about. Miami, NYC, Hoboken, San Fran, Columbus Ohio have very large gay communities and for the most part live their lives, but the ones who need the attention are the ones who get in your face about it. The comment above being used as a political comment is so far off. Where does anyone in this thread talk politically? What do politics have to do with my original link,or anyone's opinion on things. It's funny how every thread outside of an audio thread turns into "sides" attacking each other.

As far as my comment when you have lived in these cities and have had people come up to you while sitting at a public place or marching without giving a crap about others,that's forcing it down your throat. When your colleges and schools that are so "liberal" start telling you and your children you're bad if you don't like someone or you have to tolerate them or you're racist, that's shoving it down your throat.

When you have schools that address the students as student and refuse to say boy or girl, that's shoving it down your throat. I don't know what happens in the midwest, or west coast, but I can tell you on the east coast it's exactly like this.

I don't care what anyone's denomination, religious beliefs, gender (or lack of),dating preferences are, as long as you don't force it on me I have no problem with you. But when you do force it on me, my ignorance, white trash, uneducated, unaccepting of others side comes out.

The post was to get a few laughs and show how ridiculous things are. I don't think anyone on here should have to apologize for their comments either whether I agree with them or not. It's your right to say what you want. As this hasn't been political, I don't see why it should be locked either.

The post was to get a few laughs and show how ridiculous things are. I don't think anyone on here should have to apologize for their comments either whether I agree with them or not. It's your right to say what you want. As this hasn't been political, I don't see why it should be locked either.

Umm...No one is talking about locking it but it does seem a little racy for a Speaker Forum. ...Insofar as politics are concerned, I stand by my observations without getting political. .

No one is talking about locking i

There was one or two comments about it and how it was coming close to being locked. This is racy for a speaker forum? What about other posts asking about what kind of car we have, what we got today, what we are doing this minute, are there aliens......................

I don't remember posting this in any of the audio threads either. Isn't the lounge for posting about "anything and everything"?

Wow, Jim, lighten up--You have every right to start this thread and if you find it humorous more power to ya! Those other topics you mention aren't racy but when you (others) start talkin' about sexual organs and how much they like breasts and how prison inmates would like to get in on the action that could be deemed "racy." The reason we aren't talking about political topics on the main forum is because Klipsch deemed it inappropriate and I actually got a chuckle at what they will allow.  

Again I'm not complaining just making an observation as I participate in the Lounge Forum.

Wow, Jim, lighten up--You have every right to start this thread and if you find it humorous more power to ya! Those other topics you mention aren't racy but when you (others) start talkin' about sexual organs and how much they like breasts and how prison inmates would like to get in on the action that could be deemed "racy." The reason we aren't talking about political topics on the main forum is because Klipsch deemed it inappropriate and I actually got a chuckle at what they will allow.  

Again I'm not complaining just making an observation as I participate in the Lounge Forum.

NP, All is good.