I don't want to be an adult anymore,looking for a family to take me in as a 6 year old girl

Jim

Far be it for me to throw another piece of coal in the fire of the thread that is doomed to be transfered to the BS forum soon, but

Rich is correct in the fact taxpayers are indeed paying for one of these Gents who does not "Like" himself anymore.

In Calif. we pay for anything/everything anybody wants, Ya want something bad enough, get a lawyer, and wh-ala.

I bolded the line that I thought was pertinent and find it amusing that as soon as the MODs deem it "political" you may be correct, but given the other comments I can't help but chuckle what is allowed. :D Talk boobies, dicks, chicks with dicks and the subway sandwich creep going to jail to get footlongs makes me think "freedom of speech," is alive and well on the Klipsch Speaker Forum....Btw, did anyone notice those Palladiums look like a phallic symbol?   

Edited by Zen Traveler
  • Like 1

In my work setting I have for years been called upon to provide services to transgendered people.  Like most or at least many here I had serious doubts about the reality of this.  

However, about 5 years ago I made a conscious decision to get to know some of them-to better understand them. I should start off by saying that there are many more people around in this category than you might imagine, those who were raised one gender for one or another reasons, but who actually are the opposite sex. If you work for a large company I can just about guarantee someone you think is a man or a woman is not.  They are not predators, but generally very unhappy, unfulfilled people-often but not always single.  Then there are those who later in life of their own accord make the decision to become who they want/or feel they actually are.  Again they are not predatory (exception examples can always be found to a statement like that I realize).  Also there are those who seem to do it for motivations I will never understand.  Guys who live as guys, but who have had hormone therapy and acquire some nice breasts.  These are the guys who then in close settings take great joy in revealing themselves-which inevitably leads to issues. 

The guy above however from my non-clinical perspective, is just nuts.

• Like 1

Transgender aside, just wanting to abandon your family and live as a 6 year old should be enough to have him committed.  

I wonder if the 6 year old thing is just part of a ploy to completely abandon all responsibility to his kids and ex wife.

• Like 1

Less than a year ago NPR ran a segment about a Dutch study done on teenagers who went through hormonal therapy and then had the operation. Here is a link that shows it was pretty successful insofar as the persons wellbeing: http://consumer.healthday.com/men-s-health-information-24/men-s-problems-health-news-469/puberty-suppression-benefits-gender-questioning-teens-study-691538.html

Transgender aside, just wanting to abandon your family and live as a 6 year old should be enough to have him committed.  

I wonder if the 6 year old thing is just part of a ploy to completely abandon all responsibility to his kids and ex wife.

You mean all responsibility as an adult full stop.

Edited by oldtimer

You mean all responsibility as an adult full stop.

Good one! I almost posted that it was a good argument on why he was still thinkin' like a man but deemed it inappropriate but have reconsidered. ;) .

Less than a year ago NPR ran a segment about a Dutch study done on teenagers who went through hormonal therapy and then had the operation. Here is a link that shows it was pretty successful insofar as the persons wellbeing: http://consumer.healthday.com/men-s-health-information-24/men-s-problems-health-news-469/puberty-suppression-benefits-gender-questioning-teens-study-691538.html

There are many other studies done and interviews where the people who did it were worse off than before they did it. That is why they put a term on living as said gender before getting the operation.

The newest medical creation from a penis is now making a clit that can orgasm. But we can't find a cure for HIV, Cancer, or the common cold.

If it were me and my parent tried committing suicide at my wedding, I'd have helped them. He's better off dead than spewing his F-ed up thoughts on us.

There are many other studies done and interviews where the people who did it were worse off than before they did it. That is why they put a term on living as said gender before getting the operation.

The newest medical creation from a penis is now making a clit that can orgasm. But we can't find a cure for HIV, Cancer, or the common cold.

If it were me and my parent tried committing suicide at my wedding, I'd have helped them. He's better off dead than spewing his F-ed up thoughts on us.

Well, for the record I provided a link to my supposition and honestly wouldn't have known about this fellow if it weren't  for the Klipsch Forum.