Klipschorns (Persian Nut Lacquer)

TasDom

I mean...its a pair of 1500 K-Horns with a special, acquired taste veneer. Hes gonna need the right buyer for that price. I'm sure he will find it...but he will likely have them for a while.

Edited by Gorm
  • Like 1

I'll also be honest, if I had the money and right room for K-Horns...this type of K-Horn would be exactly what I would want to go after. Love that Cane was used instead of black as well. Blends perfectly.

I would probably only go to 2500 though. For that money, I could probably build a set of Jambos, get some order that veneer for it.

Edited by Gorm

If I had these in this order:

The money

The space

I would be all over these!!!!! I love exotic figured wood. 

If you could sell something and somehow swing these, I would absolutely go for it! Did you see he is offering a reduced price to forum members?

I don't have room for the 7 TSCMs I already posses, and I hope someday to veneer them :)

Roger

• Like 1

Did you see he is offering a reduced price to forum members?

Funkyhambone,

If my posting this to the alerts affected your sale in anyway, I apologize. Had I noticed the ebay listing was that of a forum member, I would not have posted an alert on your spectacular K-Horns.

Best regards and good luck with your sale!

• Like 1

No apology necessary. It's all good. I didn't initially post on Garage Sale because I knew my price point was high and I'll only list on there if I am trying to give someone a deal. After reading this I realized it could be two forum members bidding against each other. So, I threw them on Garage sale roughly minus ebay fees if sold for my starting bid to give someone on here first chance if they really wanted them. No harm no foul.

• Like 2

No apology necessary. It's all good. I didn't initially post on Garage Sale because I knew my price point was high and I'll only list on there if I am trying to give someone a deal. After reading this I realized it could be two forum members bidding against each other. So, I threw them on Garage sale roughly minus ebay fees if sold for my starting bid to give someone on here first chance if they really wanted them. No harm no foul.

Those are SO ugly, but I would be happy to remove them from your sight. If I only had the extra jingle right now.

GLWS