Klipsch BK-WO For Sale

wnschoen

If one spends the time to research properly, proof of both ends of the valuation spectrum ($200 & $4000) can be found.

One here, should get busy on that task - or continue to be blindly mislead by their decades of experience they regularly rely on.  :ph34r:

Edited by Arrow#422

Well, that's just about $1000.00 less than current market value, don't you think?  Wouldn't know if that mattered to the seller or not....

More than once I have seen Belle sell for a lot less that the OP's asking price. 

Such as these for $500

And Khorns for$500

Also, I didn't see where the OP was asking for anyone's opinion of the Belle's value. He might have wanted to pass along a fair deal to someone ready and willing to give the his asking price.  

• Like 1

If one spends the time to research properly, proof of both ends of the valuation spectrum ($200 & $4000) can be found.

One here, should get busy on that task - or continue to be blindly mislead by their decades of experience they regularly rely on.  :ph34r:

Obviously Arrow, you can't back up your WELL DOCUMENTED statement.  I am certainly not blindly mislead by experience, as you are by a lack of experience.

And Tom, it has already been stated that there is a SALE Pending.

Billy, you drove a whole lot further to meet up with me!!

• Like 1

Obviously Arrow, you can't back up your WELL DOCUMENTED statement.  I am certainly not blindly mislead by experience, as you are by a lack of experience.

And Tom, it has already been stated that there is a SALE Pending.

Billy, you drove a whole lot further to meet up with me!!

Regarding the "pending sale?, at this time I believe your statement is incorrect.

That is exactly the problem with all this off topic chatter cluttering up this guy's advertisement. Again. why not let this guy do his business.

• Like 1

Looks like someone from Florida is coming up to look at them tomorrow.  Apparently someone in front of me?  Yeah, I know it sucks for me because I'm so far away and have to rely on help.  Too bad it wasn't 2 weeks ago when they were posted here; I wou'lve just made the drive as I was off work from school for Christmas break.

LOOKS LIKE GREG FROM NORTH FLORIDA WAS THE FIRST TO CONTACT VIA CRAIGSLIST.  HE IS WILLING TO PUT IN A DEPOSIT TO MARK AS SOLD AND WILL COME UP TO BEAUFORT 1/5/15 TO VIEW.

IF THAT FALLS THRU, WE HAVE KIP FROM ARKANSAS, COMING TO BEAUFORT AT A LATER DATE TO PICK THEM.

That's wierd, when you PM'd me, you said I was second in line. If the guy from NC didn't buy them I was next in line. So when did the guy from Florida jump in front of me?

Sounds like there was so much buzz over these, he pulled them and will relist them later at a higher price.

That or he just flat out lied to me

Mark